Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an Official-like PServer.

Discussion on Looking for an Official-like PServer. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Looking for an Official-like PServer.

Hello.

In all my search on xTremeTop100 and this forum i haven't found ANY private server like official ones (NA, EU, etc)

The point is that i'm looking for a private server with almost exactly all the features of the official, i know the latest episode private servers can have is Episode 7: The Third Awakening, then i'm looking for a server WITHOUT changes, WITHOUT custom ****, WITHOUT donator sets, normal average rates, no custom-added later episodes features (like adding Arcane Trace or Gladiator features to a 3rd Awakening server). Just like the BlizzLike servers of WoW, no changes, no custom things, everything is like the official server, but without paying for some things, and moderated exp rates.

I don't think that's much to ask, i hope someone could help me.

Any hate comment will be ignored/reported.

I repeat, i already searched in this forum and top websites for a server like this, but i haven't found anything.

The last server i found that is like this is Extreme Cabal, and it was 1 year ago, i guess that server doesn't exist anymore.

Regards.
Old 10/11/2015, 21:45   #2

Yea extreme is down. :P
Old 10/12/2015, 05:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
Yea extreme is down. :P
Yup, checked some hours ago.

I wish there was servers like that or like the old GP Cabal, no custom ****, no free/instant/donator ****, everything just like the official server.
Old 10/12/2015, 08:32   #4

Hello Kronoxxz,

in the end, many people play private servers because of this changes. Of course there are people who wants servers which are nearly the same with the offical cabal. But the great mass searches something different from offical cabal.

(This is just my own opinion to this.)

~Anderson