Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Luck in MF?

Discussion on Any Luck in MF? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Luck in MF?

I am looking for some advise for hunting in MF like what and where..... I am lookin for drops and whatnot. I am wearing about 1300% luck gear. I am somewhat squishy... i normaly camp 2 leafs by the branny spawn. But wondering if anyone know any good spots for hopeing better drops? cuz i realized leafs dont drop nothing but junk but brannys drop more maps n other stuff worth something. I was gonna camp Lumberjacks(they drop +8 capes) but they do 800-1300 a hit n 2 hits i dead.... mayby armaps? i know a spot to camp 2 of them. Anyone ever got anything good off them? And i could do Lobas but their spawn in random i can camp them but i like campin 2 monsters same time so i can get some XP also cuz i am 13X so any hints would be nice thxs.... just trying to make some money and btw luck gear dont work very well cuz i wear luck in EoD and LID and allmost done my HH n no amp or bike or DB items, so i just get bad drops! think my nub got best drop i ever got n it was damous katana with 150% 2 slot drop!!! lol But thanks for your help
Old 11/24/2009, 16:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
They all drop nearly the same things, the only difference is the amount of kills / second. more kills = higher chance for items.
The highest killspeed is either near lobatums or brannys/ectoleafs.

Luck items doesn't increase the chance of finding items with slots filled.