Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] Cabalmain.exe bypassed

Discussion on [REQ] Cabalmain.exe bypassed within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] Cabalmain.exe bypassed

Can somone make a bypass for Cabalmain.exe ver 1.0.0.1062 ?? or make guide how to edit.?
I looked for guide but i did not found any.
I attach here the file
Attached Files
File Type: rar CabalMain.rar (1.36 MB, 63 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Its Offical Xtrap has been bypassed
01/13/2010 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
I was playing tonight when a player came on and had 45 kill to 4 deaths and i asked if he had an aimbot because it was so obvious he admited and told me he had bypassed Xtrap awsome cant wait for this to get out!
GG Bypassed CTE
06/10/2009 - Rappelz - 35 Replies
Hey guys and gals, For those of you that want to use the Cheat Engine with Rapz, there is a new version out that is reported to be able to bypass GG latest rev, 13XX. You can get the download and all the instructions for the settings here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/237387-tut-mle-1236-99-gg-re v-1303-a.html I know this is in the Grand Chase section but if it does disable GG it should work for Rapz too ;) Enjoy. P.S. Do not PM me asking me...
Help me to bypassed rfph
05/18/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
I got a bypassed here in rfph, rename the EHSvc.dll to psapi.dll and psapi.dll rename to EHSvc.dll ,,,, it worked, i got hacks, etc, but when i edit my item.edf. and overwrite the other one., it's detected, but when i rename the rf.exe to nopatch_rf.exe i won't work, please help me,
DBWC v1 - Bypassed
05/21/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Downloads forum wasnt working, so ill post here. This is DragonBotWC v1, edited and bypassed by me, using patola's disassembly release. It bypasses nProtect as of (9/28). I know it'll get patched, but someone posted it on another forum already. To Use: