Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADVERTISEMENT]Recreation Cabal

Discussion on [ADVERTISEMENT]Recreation Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADVERTISEMENT]Recreation Cabal

Full episode 10
No Reset
Max Level 190
Max amp 14% (no more 1 hit)
Arcane Golem Activated
Golem Drop : archidium set and weapons with craft no slot or 2 slots, Rw3 and PW5 and cores

Forcecalibur every week

Drop rate: 5000x
Alz rate: 1000x
Exp rate: 10000x
Everyday Event
Freebies On
B3F SOON !!!
JOIN US ..

FOR FREEBIES: find any [ADMIN] ingame (Freebies are Perma Pet,Perma Costume limited for 1)

and there's more build your guild atlest 10 loyal players and you will get +15 mithril set with craft isnt that easy

what are you waiting for give as a try

websites:
Fan Page:

here some ingame videos

ill add more info if you want to see more

happy gaming
Old 03/23/2014, 07:39   #2

SPOILER ALERT!!!

pay to win server :P
Old 03/23/2014, 07:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CordataEsperanza View Post
SPOILER ALERT!!!

pay to win server :P
thank you for that spoiler

server have only 14% amp donation

and drops have same 7 % dual amp(you can make your own 14% amp) its only your choice if you are lazy to farm and ecoins can obtain on events and vote

pay to win ey? haha play before you judge!!!
Old 03/23/2014, 15:08   #4

I highly doubt this is "full episode 10", and don't like false advertising so...nop.