Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SimpCabal to MysteryCabal Patch?

Discussion on SimpCabal to MysteryCabal Patch? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SimpCabal to MysteryCabal Patch?

are there any patch to change SIMP to Mystery.. i'm looking for it because i have a not-so-fast internet connection, it'll take 2-3hr just to download mystrycabal client.. so please if you know how can i patch my simp to mystery just reply here thanks
Old 04/08/2013, 09:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
mystery cabal working?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Mysterycabal Acc
01/12/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell my Account on Mystery 190 FS full geared k-red costume-weapon skin and more Edit for lil bit more attention: Mithril Suot/Boots Amped 40 dmg Forcium Blade 42 Dmg Helm 40 Dmg Topaz Crystal
WTS Account on MysteryCABAL for alz !
01/11/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Trading a complet warrior lvl 190 full geared ( 35ssa/120cdi/41rate ) with bm3 stage1/cr20 and hr7 for only 500m ! Im trading it bcz im bored of WA and doing a new character ! ( all items on wa are acc bind ) . If you'r interested, I can make a video with the caracter items . Items - Shineguard Suit +9 Of outrangous sloted - Osmium Boots and Gloves of Outrangeous +9 sloted - Of Fatal S.tit Armour helm 40cdi +5 :( - Of Annihilation RedOsm DK +9 16%rate 40cdi. If you think the price...
request OLD cabalmain.exe for mysterycabal
10/29/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Adress for MysteryCabal?!
08/31/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
someone have adresses for MysteryCAbal ? can post here?
[PRE-RELEASE] Useful Tools for MysteryCabal
06/04/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Dear EPVP community! I will release sson a special hack tools for MysteryCabal and other Cabal PH Episode 7 based servers. This will be my revenge on Shusui depend his justice system. What i know now? -I have fully unpacked cabalmain.exe and i solved Anticheat's communication. (perfectly emulated) -All of XOR's -IP Adresses and contain ports. -and the best thing: Cabal Packet Dec/Encrypt (with that can be flush fake packet's or usable for much good thing :D)