Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EGcabal shocking news

Discussion on EGcabal shocking news within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EGcabal shocking news

Explicit got dismissed from his Position as admin eRRoR and SpeedDevil cought him stealing from the donation via some logs they made because he was making them suspicous. He took the money from the donations to use them for himself. There is also a reason why the site's and forum has been down for some time today.
and now they change the domain :
web : cabal.egarena.com
forum : forum.egarena.com

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2012, 08:02   #2

Too bad to all those who donated for the right reasons and I hope the staff will survive despite this horrible event.
Old 08/02/2012, 15:47   #3

zeshhh back satabi`n his own back ey ....tsk tsk tsk good thing i quit EG
Old 08/03/2012, 14:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanheiden View Post
Explicit got dismissed from his Position as admin eRRoR and SpeedDevil cought him stealing from the donation via some logs they made because he was making them suspicous. He took the money from the donations to use them for himself. There is also a reason why the site's and forum has been down for some time today.
and now they change the domain :
web : cabal.egarena.com
forum : forum.egarena.com

thank you for the informations, i was starting to get upset not knowing what happent why the site / forum are down. ur the man.
Old 08/04/2012, 12:05   #5

Cool story bro.