Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to hack aura/bm duration?

Discussion on Does anyone know how to hack aura/bm duration? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know how to hack aura/bm duration?

Since Cheat Engine has a large area of applicability , maybe someone could share with us how can we can alter the time of the aura/bm1/bm2 (Ep2/3 I don't think it matters). And last but not least PLEASE and I hope I'm in the right section for this kind of question.
Old 12/15/2011, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
It was something about tweaking some codes in OllyDbg, but however, you will get D/C (tested on Ep2). And about Olly, you gotta know Reverse Engineering. For the moment i don't know, but you might try to edit some stuff in Data.enc (For both you gotta unpack them cause i bet you want to try this on a good PrivateServer)
Thanks
1 User