Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help bypassing Charisme cabal

Discussion on Help bypassing Charisme cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help bypassing Charisme cabal

i thought i was doing xtrap banish right, used process explorer to find the startup argument, then start cabal main with xtrap banish and that startup argument, but xtrap still comes up, any help adive or suggestions? thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
charisme cabal
10/10/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Charisme Cabal Online Website Link : @ (Add a back link to elitepvpers) Register Account Link : @ (Add a back link to elitepvpers) Download Full Client or Full patch here : @ Charisme Cabal Online Visit Our Forum : @ Cabal Charisme • Index page
[How to] hack in cabal charisme.pl
09/11/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
so here is a tutorial how to bypass the xtrap of the game :) First you need to find the Fonta05in.dll and rewrite it to Fonta05in.exe because that is the cabalmain of the client then you use the XtrapBanish tool from HellSpider link to it thanks to HellSpider :) download the 3.1 vers and there you search for the Fonta05in.exe and in startup argument you delte the husky and leave it blank then you launch it without xtrap :) you get no DC with spamming skills or using speedhack have...
Cabal Charisme Gm Command
04/20/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Please a Gm Command In cabal Charisme
cabal br bypassing
12/18/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Love Engine 0.5 bypassing for xtrap 2540 - 2560 home iruni777´ÔÀÇ ºí·Î±× :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×
[REQUEST]cabal ph bypassing GG
06/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
can any1 post it here... new to cabal... pro at rf^^.. if u had an UCE can kindly post it here... i try all the methods on bypassing cabal ph.. still no luck on bypassing.. so plzz kindly help me..