Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All current private server here.

Discussion on All current private server here. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2008, 18:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Guys why i get am.. when i try to wijutu i get in but then cabal closes?? any help?
Old 07/17/2008, 18:29   #32

Update: Cabal-Ocean and 173jt Added.

More Cooming soon.
Old 07/17/2008, 19:32   #33

sceck please help me!!!
Old 07/18/2008, 13:49   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
1. You're about as dumb as a grade ten student asking what 1+1 is
2. Do you honestly think it is so easy to host a private server and completely free?? If you do refer to #1
3. Can you do anything else other than making these type of garbage posts that basically makes no sense whatsoever other than showing how incompetent you are at English and how the world works?
4. Sure go and play original servers. Did anyone say they want you to play a private server? NO. Does anyone care about what you say? NO. If you think none of the private servers are good for you, ever heard of MAKING YOUR OWN FRIGGIN SERVER SO YOU CAN GTFO OF HERE?
5. Did I mention you're a moron? Think I did.

More and more of these idiots seem to pop out everyday. Where do they come from anyways? O.o
blow me
Old 07/18/2008, 18:40   #35

Quote:
1. You're about as dumb as a grade ten student asking what 1+1 is
2. Do you honestly think it is so easy to host a private server and completely free?? If you do refer to #1
3. Can you do anything else other than making these type of garbage posts that basically makes no sense whatsoever other than showing how incompetent you are at English and how the world works?
4. Sure go and play original servers. Did anyone say they want you to play a private server? NO. Does anyone care about what you say? NO. If you think none of the private servers are good for you, ever heard of MAKING YOUR OWN FRIGGIN SERVER SO YOU CAN GTFO OF HERE?
5. Did I mention you're a moron? Think I did.

More and more of these idiots seem to pop out everyday. Where do they come from anyways? O.o
500+ Posts, 80-90% Of those are trolling posts. Do you HAVE a real life?
Old 07/18/2008, 19:27   #36

Requiescene just has a **** life so he needs to attack people on an internet forum because in real life he can't even look people in the eye.
Old 07/18/2008, 20:07   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by magee89 View Post
Requiescene just has a **** life so he needs to attack people on an internet forum because in real life he can't even look people in the eye.
And you have a life now? You probably don't as you can't even tell a female from a male. Lolz. How about you open your eyes and see who's attacking who? Attacking server developers for upgrading/maintaining their servers and asking for donations to keep it alive? What a bunch of losers. Now wonder this forum is full of trashy people like you and the bunch of others who are crying sour grapes. Probably failed in common sense and human etiquette class. I like flaming losers like you, got a problem with that?
Old 07/18/2008, 23:33   #38

@offtop
omg -.- all of you all crying n00bs ;f
@ontop
Redcabal client is fully updated ?
Old 07/19/2008, 00:56   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceck View Post
Update: Cabal-Ocean and 173jt Added.

More Cooming soon.
173jt download link don't work..
Old 07/19/2008, 00:56   #40

any1 got link to patch for 173jt? the other link dosnt work
Old 07/19/2008, 01:27   #41

Quote:
And you have a life now? You probably don't as you can't even tell a female from a male. Lolz. How about you open your eyes and see who's attacking who? Attacking server developers for upgrading/maintaining their servers and asking for donations to keep it alive? What a bunch of losers. Now wonder this forum is full of trashy people like you and the bunch of others who are crying sour grapes. Probably failed in common sense and human etiquette class. I like flaming losers like you, got a problem with that?
i can tell the diff between men and women, and $50 says ur a dude whos only real love in his life has been anime chikobits or whatever the hell there called, whats wrong? not getting enough loving back from your anime slaves? grow up and get a life noob **** out of other peoples posts and stop sticking your nose in where its not wanted... mainly HERE!

oh and u say i attacked developers who asked for donations for THIER? servers? i would never attack hard working developers, but these guys are thieves that ***** when they get arrested, hell no im not gonna support a bunch of posers like you go find some other people to "donate" to your crappy server which is gonna go down after 2 days gg noob.
Old 07/19/2008, 04:46   #42

Nice Good made topic :P
Old 07/19/2008, 11:56   #43

man i have a problem on wudijt Cabal with the quest of BM2 when i pres "tell me more" i get DC/the game close i heard that i dont have the lastes patch for the server cand you give me a solution plzzz someone...plz
Old 07/19/2008, 13:04   #44

ummm you guyz are funnny...... offending and insulting others?!@#!?@#?!@?#

too many arguments..[*sigh*]
Old 07/19/2008, 15:54   #45

Quote:
Wow your a girl I feel even worse for you now. I attacked you because your red text stands out and every time I see it its moaning, insulting, acting like your better than every one. Crying sour grapes? I don't even know what that is in reference to I just wanted to insult you because you are pathetic, unlike you I don't cry over the internet. You need to get a grip woman and learn to ignore people because I really hope your not like this in the real world.
Closed Thread