Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

oNEW LEGACY CABALo

Discussion on oNEW LEGACY CABALo within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
oNEW LEGACY CABALo

Legacy Cabal Features List

All episodes Pets
Episode 5 Trans Skills
Porta Inferno
All episodes Costumes
Daily updates
+15 glow on 95% of Weapons
Wizard Staff for donators (4 versions) for all classes! Upgradable and with +15 Look
SIGMetal and Orihalcon [Epaulets also]
Over 40 payment options for CC [Instant delivery]
The cheapest items you could get in a Private Server
Amazing Events
Cool community
Professional and Friendly Staff
Legacy Weapon and GM Buff for sale
Tierra Gloriosa 4 times per day

LegacyCabal MainPage:

But since its a fresh cabal private server, i invite you to join this new server coz many events awaits for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DA II – New DLC ‚Legacy‘
10/08/2011 - Gaming News - EN - 10 Replies
On July 26, 2011, EA and BioWare release Dragon Age 2: Legacy, a new DLC for PC, Mac and Xbox 360. The PS3 version is to be released the day after, on July 27, 2011. Dragon Age 2: Legacy allows the player to dive deeper into the mysterious past of the Hawke family of which the main character in Dragon Age II also is descended from. In the DLC, the protagonist gets in the sights of a vicious crime syndicate that is after ‘the blood of the Hawke’ and must put an end to their relentless attacks. ...
New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy
08/29/2011 - User Submitted News - 17 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...
WTS HoN Legacy acc
08/12/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hi! rating: 1500 300 gold and 2200 silver coin Mail me ur offer to: [email protected] Thanks. Best offer: 38$ i wait more 2 days till i close this trade!
WTT LoL Acc For HoN Legacy Acc
08/12/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 3 Replies
Name: FierceWussy Champions: 55 Summoner Level: 16 Skins: Irelia NightBlade, Siren Cassiopia, Sonoron Kog'Maw, Vizier Malzahar, Gothic Oriana, Rumble in the jungle, Nothern Front Swain, Vandal Vladimir, FireFang Warick http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/966/unled1tj.j pg Pm or add [email protected] if interested, dont care what level or stats the HoN account has as long as its Legacy.
-LegacY- Ca 1.2.4
01/02/2011 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
-LegacY- Ca 1.2.4 After finishing my new hack "-LegacY- Invisible Ca" i added that into my latest main hack! here it is!!!! Features: -Fly Hack -Super Bullet -Chams