Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends EUNE account with Cabal Mercury Account

Discussion on League of legends EUNE account with Cabal Mercury Account within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool League of legends EUNE account with Cabal Mercury Account

As the title says.. I have a LOL account with full champs 60+skins, 8 Rune pages, Lvl 30, Gold for 3 seasons in row
I'd like to trade it with a FB lvl 190+ account in Mercury geared or not, Good Honor points and crafting lvl.. U can PM me on here or Send me an e-mail on

Tags
cabal account, leage of legends acc