Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Cabal Blader / Force Archer 180+

Discussion on WTB Cabal Blader / Force Archer 180+ within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Cabal Blader / Force Archer 180+

i would buy a Charakter for alz / euros
pn with equipment + runes + kred + arionell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CABAL 2 - FORCE BLADER(Best FB) & FORCE SHIELDER - LV45
12/31/2015 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm about to sell both my Accounts, one is a Force Shielder on lv 45 and the other one is a Force Blader (the best blader in PVP and PVE on the server) also on lv 45 with awesome gear. Let's start off with the Force Blader, right now he is wearing PVP gear which reduces his PVE stats but increases his PVP Defense to 6,1k !!! <-- Takes very less dmg in PVP. I can tell that I am right now the best Force Blader in the game. I pvped other known FBs and won against all of them, character...
Cabal Force Blader lvl 102
01/12/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo :) Ich verkaufe meinen Force Blader auf dem internationalen Server Jupiter. Der Char ist wie gesagt ein Force Blader, der keine Länderkürzel oder Zahlen im Namen hat. Außerdem ist der nie negativ aufgefallen. Natürlich gehört er der Nation Procyon an, wobei man sich streiten kann :p Der Honor Rank ist 4. Der Char ist natürlich Dual-Trans und hat alle Skills und Upgrades, auch den neuen "Seal of Damnation". Upgrades sind alle auf der höchsten Stufe, jedoch nicht die Kampfskills,...
cabal force blader
04/24/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi,can anyone tell me how to become a strong force blader?any build? thanks...
WTB Cabal Force Blader / Blader account (Mercury)
10/15/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
-found- close pls
WTS USA CABAL FORCE BLADER 148+
05/07/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Force Blader Lvl 148 Trans/Trans skill rank Class 5 honor rank Fully geared with Shadow titanium7% amp gloves, Osmium double slotted 7% amp battle suit Osmium battle helm 20% crit dmg, Lapis crystal with 2 slots, red osmium blade +6 slotted and much much more with 50mil+ on account Negotiable with a +7 Epaulet of Guardian one of the TOP forcebladers on the server