Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fallen Cabal Account

Discussion on Fallen Cabal Account within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Fallen Cabal Account

hey guy´s, i sell my Fallen cabal account .. 2 of the best chaars on server on this account .. My Lvl 190 Blader got all runes max level , 3x Happy Birthdayrig(accountbind)
K-red, Sigmetal 14 amp 3 max rate suit , sig boots 14 amp 80 hp boots,and archridium glowes 8 amp 3 maxrate 3%Hp Steal, 40dmg /7rate Mystik Visor and 2x Mithril Blade 40%dmg +15 than i got feew more good stuff (all +15)

My ForceBlader : he got 14%amp /80 hp boots Teragrace, mithril Glowes 8amp 5 Maxrate, Mithril Suit 8 amp 3maxrate 80 hp , and Archridium Visor 40% dmg and 2 slot items drop in 3 slot .. and few more stuff .. if you interested i got Screen and you can look at this chaar ..I have Skype my id is :nordey41 ..

I am wanna trade to alz on cabal EU Jupiter or any EU account or some items!
I give first ...
Old 04/18/2015, 12:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me skype
Old 04/18/2015, 18:38   #3

lol i have add you and pm you and you go off ? xD