Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mars Char (WA or WI) Geared

Discussion on Mars Char (WA or WI) Geared within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mars Char (WA or WI) Geared

Hello guys, I want to buy a full geared or at least the main weapons warrior or wizard at least level 175, the gear needs to be at least osmium +10 and need to be on Mars server, and need to have at least class honour 12.

I pay in €€, by paypal, payoneer, neteller.

PM here with your offer, you go first, also, I want all the info of the account, secret questions / answers, the current email, print screens of the account, gear to proof the ownership (everything by PM) if you post here I will just ignore it.

This is not any scam tentative, and I only will look at the serious replies! So please be adult and just PM if you really want to do a good deal.

Hope to see much offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Web hwl/t3 geared feenix char
02/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Om looking to buy a hwl/t3 geared Roger or mage H on feenix warsong realm. also intested in other classes with same gear. Can also trade it for retail lvl 90 warrior with hwl titel and lost of old School transmog gear. Pm with skype and what u got
WTB - Well Geared 55 EU Char
11/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
My requirements You Trusted seller Positiv ebay Account. Because of security reasons i only buy the account via eBay. Want your Phone Number Account Race:Elyos Class: Any
Anyone seeling a epic geared char?
04/09/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
anyone looking to sell a char with some epic on it? prefer it to be some form of melee char with tod rings and esos add me to msn at [email protected] or msg me here
WTT Bower on mars + (sos) Glavier on Swsro2 For char on mars!!
08/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey! I want to trade Bukas, 104 Bower FF to 104 needs lil farming! Fire, pach, ice lvl 20 and light lvl90!!! has few avatars on it, ask for more infos if u need! Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Really nice char with very good reputation! Items go with it if your char have similar items!
WTT csro KingPeak gold, char to cabal Mars alz, char
08/18/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
so i looking cabal char, alz in mars