Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Europe Mars alz

Discussion on Europe Mars alz within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Europe Mars alz

Want gold worth 60 euro.
Leave msg.

I`m also interesed in alz on other europe servers but I will pay less for it as the moving loses value.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Europe - Mars - (WI), (FB+FS+WA), (FA), (BL)
09/07/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
I got 4 accounts for sale, need money to invest into All Points Bulletin xD (quit Cabal a long time ago, came back to check BM3, and the game still sux) The accounts have quite a few entries and items on them, and they come as they are (see screenshots).I have done the screenshots just a few minutes ago.What you see is what you get. Mediafire links for the screenshots are just under the screenshots i posted. Account 1: WI_170 The Wizard has full skills/upgrades and BM3.It is decently...
WTS Alz on Mars - Europe
01/23/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Verkaufe 3b Alz auf mars - Europa, macht ein paar Angebote. Aber bitte in nur Euro's , Paypal/Moneybookers/Überweisung. _________________________________________________ ________
[MARS] EUROPE WIZ 160 LVL
12/18/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS WIZARD NAKED LVL 160 WITH WEBSITE PASSWORD AND EVERYTHING FIND +MEGARETH RING ONLY IN HIMSELF AND SOME CRAPPY PM ME OFFERS
WTT / FB 138 MARS EUROPE.
08/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade lv.138 Force-blader for Alz / FA account on Mercury FA ~ lv.130 ( decent / no gear ). http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3609/cabaln.th .jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Add me on [email protected] or pm!
WTS CABAL Europe ALZ - MARS
02/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 11 Replies
As title sais, i sell Cabal EU MARS Alz! Prices: €8 - 100m €40 - 500m €80 - 1,000m €800 - 10,000m Please PM me with your e-mail or MSN address, and we can talk about the transaction. You will have to use bank transfer. I will give you the informations in e-mail, or MSN.