Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS cabal euro acc

Discussion on WTT/WTS cabal euro acc within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT/WTS cabal euro acc

hy

i want to trade my acc for archlord
or sell it

i have on the acc a lvl 100 wiz completer osmi set+4/+5 orb +4 and one normal
25kk in storage its owns chars lvl 100 completer i maked this char in 1 month and 20 days i was grinding all the day( and its still have premium)
and aramid adept all set +5 whit +4 skill on it great for skilling on the same acc i have a lvl 80 archer that its in the process of skilling its only Master because it was my first char in the game so i was a little noobish
my email is

thx for offering and if you have a archlord char lvl 60+ and you are willing to trade it you are welcome!!
thx and keep it up!!!