Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ACCOUNT EU MARS [FA 143lv]

Discussion on WTT ACCOUNT EU MARS [FA 143lv] within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ACCOUNT EU MARS [FA 143lv]

DON'T EXIST ANYMORE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WI+BL+WA+FS+FA EU MARS TOP ACCOUNT!
03/15/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
i want to sell my acc on eu server mars:they are a wi lvl 155 hr 11...bl 145 ..wa 128...fs 128..and fa 100...a storage char with over 300 sp bamboos shoot..on the acc are a nice pet lvl 8 with swamp and mamp and lot of more top slots...a freed costume... lolipop orbs..water gs/blades..the pet got a nice name )) gogo offer!
WTS Account on Mars (EU)
07/21/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling my account cause i stop Cabal Online. I got all informations what you may need. On this account there are : -Wa (F) lvl 88 with : Costume High School Permanent. No stuff & no gold but i can give you some gears or alz, we'll see the trade. The history quests stopped lvl 66, so you can farm alz easy. Double Perfect G-M, just need to be 90 and do the lvling quest. Upgrades skills : - Vitality Mastery Lv.8 - Impact Control Lv. 1
WTS/WTT ACCOUNT EU MARS
05/13/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to sell/trade my acc lvl 145bl and 136wi on 1 acc for more information pm me skype:johann2628:handsdown::handsdown:
[WTT] 143lv segnal
02/12/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
nvm
WTT Astral Bike Rw3+4( Cabal Eu mars for an Account in Mars Eu
01/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, guys i want to trade my Astral Bike Rw3+4( i drop it in lake in dusk and i made it +4) for a High lvl account in Mars Eu having at least a good set ) leave Offer Regards, Thank You