Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal NA battle rank hex?

Discussion on Cabal NA battle rank hex? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal NA battle rank hex?

so ive been looking for a little guide to where i can hex the battle rank for cabal. a friend of mine showed it to me so i know its possible, but unfortunately getting that result is a bit more difficult.

i was wondering if there was any tuts or if someone had some insight on how i can achieve this.

i am only interested for cabal NA not private servers.

i also tried the no skill cool down but everytime i use it i get d/c

speed is normal ofcourse.

i can do alot of other things such as item dupes, map warps/fusions, alz creation stat changes, SOME titles given, changed title counters.

i am also VERY interested into switching flags for quests such as gathering the rewards then capable on redoing them.
Old 08/27/2010, 21:10   #2

bump
Old 08/28/2010, 00:30   #3

so ive tried the traditional way, by flaggin the differences. it does show the stat changes in the aura, but it doesnt apply it right, once again it was just for show.
Old 08/28/2010, 08:09   #4

*bump*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sale rank bug rank 12-18 cabal chronicel
09/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
seling rank bug (rank 12-18) no need do story quess just take rank quess add me in ym [email protected]
Cabal Englische Rank Missionen
06/01/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich hab mich bei dem Privat Server Elite Cabal mal registriert. Woollte fragen ab wann man da die Class Rank missionen bekommt,und wie die heißen,da ich schon 15 Skill Punkte hab und auch lvl 20 bin aber mir fehlt der Class Rank -.- Lg RuSsh
Unlimited cabal class rank
10/21/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
hi how do you get a higher class rank in ultimate cabal ? you need the class rank to become new skills thnQ
[Guide]How to hack Honor Points/Rank in Cabal-PH
06/18/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 33 Replies
Hello: Apologies for re-posting this, I originally posted my message in the Cabal Pingmac Honor Hack - thread, and just wanted to make sure that all cabal players here get to try this: 1. Search for your current total honor points in 4 bytes (scan range? - it's up for you to find out. there are few static hack address in the game and unfortunately, your current total honor points is not one of them... it changes everytime you run the game) 2. Change it's value to whatever figure you...
cabal magic element,rank and skill
04/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
im sorry to post so much noob question,but im new to cabal thats why... another question,what's the different with all the magic element in cabal (wind,fire,ligthning,earth etc.),do they bring any special effect or debuff? how bout class rank,sword rank and magic rank?since i up a certain level of sword and magic exp,still did not see any upgrade of those ranks. and is it worthy to upgrade the level of skill(what is the max level of each skill?)or just buy another skill will be more...