Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

an important question

Discussion on an important question within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
an important question

Com Hi, I'm just arrived with my level 40 archers, and have received an officer of Astral Bike as I can swear to it
Old 07/22/2010, 23:11   #2

Thats just an skill to summon the astral board, you will need an astral board card to summon your astral board.
Old 07/23/2010, 09:11   #3

where is this map astral board as I can swear to it?
Old 07/23/2010, 09:19   #4

Received Thanks: 1,093
its not a map omg... u get that quest only for the skill of summoning astral board.. as sayd above u will need to buy an astral board urself . same goes for bike at lvl 80CR u get bike quest.. maybe they changed it by now but last time i played it was like this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] important to know
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
sure a lot of us wrote this guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /469824-guide-making-server-non-hamachi-other-thin gs.html?quot;= i wrote it and made every thing step by step . every time i stand at last and ask my self a Q? what is the ip now must be written at Server Files i tried more than time to put my DynIp but it not work . so need help from any one know the answer pleas . Finally Ty all ElitePvP.de Members :)
AG- BOT QUESTION IMPORTANT!!
04/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How do i set my bot.. to pick up curst hearts.. and gold.. i dont know where to put it at...:confused: what collum
Important question
03/25/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
hey everyone.. i really need a way to crash my game. when i crash the game must not log out my chara. just a crash without an auto logout from server! very important Pls !!! xDD some1 know how to do? ??
I have a very important question!
12/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
There is a program something like WoW hack and with that program you are like GM. You can add items and money and can use GM commands So can somebody tell me where can I download that program? Please give me a link or the name of the program...