Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speedhack with CE

Discussion on Speedhack with CE within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/26/2006, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by hiddendarkness@Jul 26 2006, 10:35
-fixed-

u cant play anymore with an renamed or an by firewall blocked game guard .
the server tests if your gameguard is on if not you'll get disconnected.

hidden
its true, we need another bypass , the GameGuard send packets to the server of cabal, if it dont send, you get dc'd, the same problem was @ Silkroad, but they fixed it, by making an other server that sends the packet, if someone can make it, plz do it
Old 07/26/2006, 22:28   #17

Does the client check if GameGuard is running? If so, wouldn't it be just patching it so it'll skip checking for GameGuard? I've been trying lots of ways to bypass GG, but it all ended in disconnects... I hope someone bypasses this soon. :\
Old 07/26/2006, 22:39   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by teeeeeeeee@Jul 26 2006, 22:28
Does the client check if GameGuard is running? If so, wouldn't it be just patching it so it'll skip checking for GameGuard? I've been trying lots of ways to bypass GG, but it all ended in disconnects... I hope someone bypasses this soon. :\
The prob is, Gameguard send datas to the server and say " GameGuard is running" But then these datas dont send "Game disconnect, GameGuard is not running", We need an Programm that send these Datas to the Server that we cant DC...
Old 07/27/2006, 12:58   #19

easy to simulate gamaguard (intercept data sent with packet sniffer and create an emulator) but this is not the problem! the game himself has a kind of ****** protection that reboots computer when trying to hack (even if gameguard is not launched!)...
Old 07/27/2006, 13:20   #20

OK... that was weird! A very slow double post. -.-
See the post down below.
Old 07/27/2006, 13:23   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Gogel+Jul 26 2006, 22:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gogel @ Jul 26 2006, 22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -teeeeeeeee@Jul 26 2006, 22:28
Does the client check if GameGuard is running? If so, wouldn't it be just patching it so it'll skip checking for GameGuard? I've been trying lots of ways to bypass GG, but it all ended in disconnects... I hope someone bypasses this soon. :&#092;
The prob is, Gameguard send datas to the server and say " GameGuard is running" But then these datas dont send "Game disconnect, GameGuard is not running", We need an Programm that send these Datas to the Server that we cant DC...[/b]

Oh, I see. Danke schön.

<!--QuoteBegin--Dacoco
@Jul 27 2006, 12:58
easy to simulate gamaguard (intercept data sent with packet sniffer and create an emulator) but this is not the problem! the game himself has a kind of ****** protection that reboots computer when trying to hack (even if gameguard is not launched!)...[/quote]
But if you start e.g. WPE or Etheral or some other packet sniffer, woudn't the person doing it get banned due to GameGuard? Also, was this "reboot thingy" implented in the last update? Because you said it reboots your computer, even if GameGuard isn't running. I hacked before the update by renaming GameGuard.des and my computer never rebooted.
Old 07/27/2006, 13:58   #22

some facts about GameGuard

1: Intercept Packets , yeah go for it, there all TCP PDU Packets, and the Packet Checksum will all be wrong, if you can emulate gameguard go for it, but i really dout you can give Rev 800.

2: New Gameguard Reboots your pc if you try to run a known cheat tool.

3: Etheral is not detected as malious software by GG so its safe.

meh there is alot of stuff you need to understand and consider and no basic stuff will work now Gameguard authorisation is on server side..
Old 07/27/2006, 14:13   #23

/sigh
GG is so annoying. Everything can be bypassed though, so I hope someone with good knowledge will figure out a method that is successful for playing without GG...
Old 07/27/2006, 14:43   #24

forget what i said previously, the situation is more complicated... :?

Quote:
Originally posted by teeeeeeeee+Jul 27 2006, 13:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (teeeeeeeee @ Jul 27 2006, 13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dacoco@Jul 27 2006, 12:58
easy to simulate gamaguard (intercept data sent with packet sniffer and create an emulator) but this is not the problem! the game himself has a kind of ****** protection that reboots computer when trying to hack (even if gameguard is not launched!)...
But if you start e.g. WPE or Etheral or some other packet sniffer, woudn't the person doing it get banned due to GameGuard? Also, was this "reboot thingy" implented in the last update? Because you said it reboots your computer, even if GameGuard isn't running. I hacked before the update by renaming GameGuard.des and my computer never rebooted.[/b][/quote]
it worked well before the last update by renaming gameguard.des or blocking it but gameguard got more powerful...

edit: i found an undetected cheat engine but gameguard denies access to cabal process...
Old 07/27/2006, 15:55   #25

Hum...

did you bypass gameguard? :O

If you tell us how, there might be some more in here that knows how to make it work

Share the Info and wi all work together

// Xerno
Old 07/27/2006, 19:39   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerno@Jul 27 2006, 15:55
Hum...

did you bypass gameguard? :O

If you tell us how, there might be some more in here that knows how to make it work

Share the Info and wi all work together

// Xerno
shame on me, i forgot to give the link of the uce! ps: i got it from gzp:

gameguard doesn't detect this cheat engine (no reboot! yeah! ) , this is a good debut but gg still prevents access to cabalmain.exe... :?
Old 07/27/2006, 19:59   #27

Thanks =)

You cant find the exe file in the process list.

All I did was to "Open" cabal.exe

and it worked, but I cant select Speed hack, its just deselect itsself when Im trying to enebale it

// Xerno
Old 07/28/2006, 00:05   #28

From CabalOnline.com:
Quote:
Mercury and Mars will be taken offline at 4 am (UK time) for a two hour reboot. Primarily the reboot will be to further increase security against cheating and hacking , with further improvements to the GameGuard system. Please ensure you are logged out for the reboot and you log back in only when the reboot is finished, a small update may be required.
I wonder what nasty things they'll add to GameGuard now...
Old 07/28/2006, 03:15   #29

Ya I saw that as well

Hum... there as been many reports that there are cheaters on Cabal and a few players has been baned...

Does anyone knoe of a cheat :O
Old 07/28/2006, 03:24   #30

gna try this out soon, i wil let u know if its good