Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xor keys from client

Discussion on Xor keys from client within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xor keys from client

Anyone here have enought "skills" to get xor keys from client this svr?

I can pay ^^ more info PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sending keys to kalonline client IN A VM
01/16/2014 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
so i've made my own bot for kalonline and it works perfectly fine on my own pc. the problem is that kalonline has to be an active window: if i use controlsend functions my computer crashes after a while. So i tried to run the kal client + my bot on a vm client (vmware) But the autoclicks and colorsearches dont work on the client lol Colorsearches always return hexvalues 00000 etc. the bot works when the kal client is not active on the vm though anyway to fix it? kind regard
[Release] Formica Client Fr +keys
01/09/2011 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
+multi +nodelay +minigames(safe mode) +speedhack(real) +zoom hack +keys ==minigames new safe mode for minigames. turn on unlimited lives and get score at normal rate.
[Release] Formica Client UK +keys
01/03/2011 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 44 Replies
+multi +nodelay +minigames(safe mode) +speedhack(real) +zoom hack +keys ==minigames new safe mode for minigames. turn on unlimited lives and get score at normal rate.