Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE 5.5 Scan Range

Discussion on CE 5.5 Scan Range within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE 5.5 Scan Range

I'm trying to use the no skill delay. I've tried all the scan ranges listed in these forums. Not a single one turns up even one address in the left column of CE 5.5.

I understand the scan ranges are different yada yada...
but I need at least some pointers on how to find the right range...
i mean there are billions of combinations between 0-99999999 and there seem to be letters mixed in as well. I'm a CE noob, but I just need a guideline for finding the ranges that actually turn up addresses... thanks.
Old 11/12/2009, 01:23   #2

refer to the post..

on my server i only scan between 05000000-06000000..dunno if that's the same with yours..but if this doesn't work using the default range(00400000-7FFFFFFF) is enough..
Old 11/12/2009, 23:59   #3

nope... nothing... I play NA cabal. I guess it no longer works here... T^T If you can prove me wrong please do so.
Old 11/15/2009, 01:12   #4

If you want to do the "no skill delay" then do this:

1.- Make your character dance, then search for 0 [Scan Type: Exact Value - Value Type: 4 bytes]

2.- Stop your character from dancing then search for 1 [Scan Type: Exact Value - Value Type: 4 bytes]

Just do this until you get just a few addresses. When you get one or two addresses try them both by changing its value to 1 then freeze it.

This is very easy just need some practice. If it really doesn't work maybe its patched already.