Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Need Help in cabal bots! Real easy!

Discussion on [Help] Need Help in cabal bots! Real easy! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] Need Help in cabal bots! Real easy!

Ok, basically, i trying to make a cabal skilling bot. much faster that dummy and can afk as long as you want ;D. I just need a good auto RIGHT Clicker ;D. According to my calculation, in 24hours, you would have up 96 skill points ;D. So help me out, is helping yourself ;D I bet x-trap will not detect it, and its for offical and private server ;D

If you know how to spam right click( not hold) without being there and any programm, i can make the skill bot! come on everyone!
Old 09/12/2009, 16:28   #2

try it
Old 09/12/2009, 19:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse_lol View Post

try it
Ok, i guess i need a translate with the .exe not the webpage
Old 09/12/2009, 22:07   #4

also try this ;] best one !
Old 09/13/2009, 01:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegi View Post
also try this ;] best one !
got try it, first in the google, fail. maybe i don't really get how yo use it? inspire me?
Old 09/13/2009, 02:32   #6

i just put number of clicks , speed and what type of click i want ... so its nice :d
Old 09/13/2009, 03:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegi View Post
i just put number of clicks , speed and what type of click i want ... so its nice :d
sorry failed. maybe your know to spam right click(not hold) without any programm?

Tags
bots, cabal