Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNLI TICKET on FT2F SIENA 1,2 IC RH

Discussion on UNLI TICKET on FT2F SIENA 1,2 IC RH within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UNLI TICKET on FT2F SIENA 1,2 IC RH

So my Guildmates (I'am Quite sure they are not trolling around) are talking and the word "Unli Ticket " always comes out :O

And its been two days! and everytime im pointing on their names they are always on FT2f or Siena 2!

And they are even inviting some of our guildmates too!! except for lvl's below 190

Could anyone confirm this if its True? cos The Dungeons that i mentioned are always full! :O

-Cabal PH
Old 05/01/2014, 04:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
already patch... but there is an event now in PH that when you go to dungeon and you finish it. you will get a reward. Another ticket for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. they dont go to dungeon for the 4th times because they wanted to reserve the ticket for the next day so that they wont spend a single alz.. so another free 3 entry dungeon for that day..

this event will end on May 8
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2014, 22:30   #3

elite*gold: 21
april 8? It's may 1st already xD