Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoquest Bot???

Discussion on Autoquest Bot??? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoquest Bot???

I have noticed many characters in any map blinking and having items quests, their names are like randomlygenerated... what king of cheat it is? in ph they are so many... quest items scattered everywhere.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot autoquest
11/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all i`m thef and i need script for thef in temple(job farming) Thx,
Vystem 1st Gen [AutoQuest]
03/21/2008 - GunZ - 3 Replies
Vystem 1st Generation - Created by Vietlord http://rapidshare.com/files/10042860...t_Gen.rar. html
WTFries AutoQuest HackPack
12/30/2007 - GunZ - 6 Replies
what happends is you do the auto quest but the Mobs dont die but all spawns under you still. so you have you hp lock and your massive on and they all die from it. Also there are extra addons like my crc and the Injector v1.5. also the Original files / quest maps. Instuctions: ok well some noob doesnt know how it works and now is saying its bad... 1st load all the files {dont forget the maps link} 2nd Put the QuestHelp System.mrs and launcher into the Gunz Folder (ijji/english/gunz) ...