Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAt cabal are ip blocked??

Discussion on WAt cabal are ip blocked?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WAt cabal are ip blocked??

hi guys , i am lookin to start a new char in cabal (for the first time)
i was hopin u could help me select a server by answerin a few quereis

1. im from india , is my ip blocked for cabal eu and na??

2. is tabalog prevalant in Cabal sea , played deakron sea and had a hard time coz of laguage problems

3. which is the best server population wise and pvp wise, i enjoy pk servers
Old 09/01/2009, 16:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
1. india isn't in eu neither in na, so it's blocked for both
2. don't know, but I guess this language is for cabal ph
3. every server has pk channel
Old 09/04/2009, 19:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
kr server i think only server without ip block, but you need kssn to register gg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Acc Blocked
07/28/2010 - WarRock - 25 Replies
Hallo ich habe mal wieder eine frage :) mein alter acc wurde von einem jahr geblocked und ich habe eine frage : wann darf ich wieder mit ihm spielen ,weil ich habe gerade gemerkt das ich da ein heavy tropper RETAIL HABE :D Thx im vorraus ;)
How to bypass blocked funktions (cabal eu)
07/10/2010 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Hey there! The simple fact that you are willing to read this tutorial shows that youre at least interested in making your own hacks/bypasses. I will walk you guys through the general idea behind the PostMessage bypass and its sourcecode. Here is a list of tools that you will probably need (so look for a copy of these programs): -Microsoft Visual C++ (any version will do, I myself use 6.0) -Microsoft Visual Basic (just to save the hassle and to be able to setup a GUI real fast)...
ACC BLOCKED
03/30/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
verdammt ich logge mich gerade ein was passiert your account is blocked!!!! kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?? z.b wie bekomme ich ihn wida,was muss ich tun?? plz plz plz plz helft mir
Blocked Accounts in Cabal PH - Is there any cheat solution about this?
07/22/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
Hi my account has been blocked due to reasons, it was reported using 3rd party program.. I just want to know if you guys programmers, can hack through their system, to disable the blocked account notice in log in part and play your blocked account....? Hope you guys can do this, sad to say, i didnt graduate of 4 years about programming, if i did, i will do one hack...... power to all programmers out there. youve got the power, in all programming hacks and etc... looking forward for...
Blocked from NA Cabal
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
i recently just been blocked from NA cabal >_> it says taht " You have been blocked from the game, You cannot play with this account" seomthing like that... im wondering if this is permanent or few months... anyone know ?