Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally..Estsoft is going to take over Cabal Online EU!!

Discussion on Finally..Estsoft is going to take over Cabal Online EU!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Finally..Estsoft is going to take over Cabal Online EU!!

Actually, this piece of news is from yesterday but I just discovered it now.
The Cabal Online EU servers were shut down without a notice because Estsoft decided to finally publish the European version on their own.

Let's hope for no more lags, no crappy support and corrupt game masters.

The official announcement by Games-Masters.com (of course they disagree with the statement published by Estsoft):

The new Cabal Online EU facebook page:

Estsoft's announcement:

Quote:
CABAL Online Players, We have a very important announcement to make:

Effective March 4th, the CABAL Online service in Europe will temporarily shut down. This is due to Games Masters’ failure to adhere to the terms of the license agreement which allows them to publish and service CABAL Online. For the past two years, Games Masters has continuously breached terms of this agreement, failing to pay royalties to ESTsoft Corp. In the interest of the players, ESTsoft has made significant effort pushing for a turnaround in this situation. In return, Games Masters has remained uncooperative. The time for a change has arrived.

ESTsoft Inc. will directly take over the responsibilities of publishing and servicing CABAL Online in Europe as soon as possible. When CABAL Online is once again available, it will be back with a brand new website, community forum, support features, and content. The largest update to ever grace CABAL Online will be available immediately once the service re-opens. This update will include new locations to explore, new fields of battle to conquer, and the addition of a completely new battlestyle: The fearsome Gladiator.

Rest assured, all game data, including characters, inventory, items, and Alz will be preserved in the transfer as it exists on March 3rd at 8:00 am, server time (GMT +0). This means that any changes or items acquired after the aforementioned time, but before the shutdown on March 4th, will be lost. Games Masters “Cabal Cash” cannot be moved in the transfer; we suggest contacting Games Masters for refund assistance, but any refunds made will be at the sole discretion of Games Masters. This, unfortunately, is not in ESTsoft’s control.

We do not yet have a specific date for CABAL Online’s re-launch. We ask for your patience and continued support through this time. Ultimately, CABAL Online’s European service will see many great improvements from this change. ESTsoft is dedicated to ensuring the purest, highest quality gaming experience available, and now, there will be no barriers between the developers and the players.

Stay tuned to this Facebook page for all the latest news and updates about the re-launch of CABAL Online in Europe.

CABAL Online will be back soon, and when it returns, it will be better than ever before.

Sincerely,
ESTsoft Inc. Staff
Quote:
We have an exciting announcement to make, CABAL fans!

As a temporary solution, we will host the CABAL Online service (with all of your data intact) on our North American servers in order to get the game back online as soon as possible. CABAL Online will be available with limited functionality during this time: You will be able to play, but some network lag may be experienced, and limited support will be available in English only during this time.

Keep in mind, this is a temporary solution. The only other alternative would be to keep the game offline for a longer period of time, and we know you’re itching to get back to the action. When CABAL Online fully re-launches, we will have expanded support capabilities, the all new “Gladiator” battle-style and content update, a plethora of new payment options, a brand new website, web community, and more. All on ultra low-latency native European servers.

Stay tuned to this page for updates—We will have more information for you very soon!
Quote:
To clarify, the temporary re-opening is not yet available. As soon as it becomes available, we will post detailed instructions about how to get back in-game. CABAL Online will temporarily run on servers located in the US, but will not be merged with the American service.
Those are the best news I have read about cabal since the last 4 years.

I'm looking forward to the new servers

Bye bye Games-Masters.com
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/06/2014, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
You must have not seen what happened when EST took over Cabal NA, it became worse than pay2win private servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 22:49   #3

Can't be worse than what gm.com did to cabal eu and their community.

It will be the first time since years that I will be playing Cabal again.

But since I'm a bit curious now, what did Estsoft do to Cabal NA?
Old 03/06/2014, 23:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
Can't be worse than what gm.com did to cabal eu and their community.

It will be the first time since years that I will be playing Cabal again.

But since I'm a bit curious now, what did Estsoft do to Cabal NA?
Even tho GM.com didn't care much about the community at least they had a pretty fair cc shop(except when they added safe guards for a while). EST made everything available via the ecoin shop and if something wasn't there (crafted items), they managed to make in game events to make you spend money (make this item +X and it becomes permanent) and get what wasn't in the shop already.
Old 03/07/2014, 10:53   #5

elite*gold: 95
Received Thanks: 6,841
Account transfer all items that not equiped are gone. Pretty cool. Eu player are **** on Na, they got to much crazy stuff. I think that was wasting my money and my time.
Old 03/07/2014, 11:43   #6

Quote:
Let's hope for no more lags
hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kona View Post
Account transfer all items that not equiped are gone. Pretty cool. Eu player are **** on Na, they got to much crazy stuff. I think that was wasting my money and my time.
This will make both servers **** themselves because ~200ms for everybody in EU will screw up everything, mostly for the EU people as they won't be able to run dungeons with NA's because the lag can cause them to die in party dungeons.
Old 03/07/2014, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Even tho GM.com didn't care much about the community at least they had a pretty fair cc shop(except when they added safe guards for a while). EST made everything available via the ecoin shop and if something wasn't there (crafted items), they managed to make in game events to make you spend money (make this item +X and it becomes permanent) and get what wasn't in the shop already.
They added SEHs and bikes as well (even tho Caesar promised the complete opposite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kona View Post
Account transfer all items that not equiped are gone. Pretty cool. Eu player are crap on Na, they got to much crazy stuff. I think that was wasting my money and my time.
Quote:
Rest assured, all game data, including characters, inventory, items, and Alz will be preserved in the transfer as it exists on March 3rd at 8:00 am, server time (GMT +0).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
hehe

This will make both servers shit themselves because ~200ms for everybody in EU will screw up everything, mostly for the EU people as they won't be able to run dungeons with NA's because the lag can cause them to die in party dungeons.
As far as I understood the information I read so far, EU will get an own server, it won't be the same as NA.
Old 03/07/2014, 17:25   #8

Does this also mean there might be a fresh server belong the servers with the old DB ?
Old 03/07/2014, 18:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT2008 View Post
Does this also mean there might be a fresh server belong the servers with the old DB ?
We will have to wait for the official news

Let's hope they will merge the dying ex-Gameforge servers.
Old 03/07/2014, 18:42   #10

Quote:
We will have to wait for the official news

Let's hope they will merge the dying ex-Gameforge servers.
I think a new server might be attractive from a lot of people :P

But yeah, let's wait for the official announcement.
Old 03/07/2014, 21:28   #11

Quote:
I think a new server might be attractive from a lot of people :P

But yeah, let's wait for the official announcement.
One new server and 2 old servers would be great in my opinion.
Old 03/08/2014, 01:57   #12

yeah, i hope they leak the server files TROLOL..
Old 03/08/2014, 21:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhizzu View Post
yeah, i hope they leak the server files TROLOL..
I think Estsoft takes the most care of their security than any other publisher

Since the relationship between Cabal EU and gm.com is officially broken I will release some information about the GMs and their private accounts.

You may know some of the player GMs, some of them were pretty cocky and corrupt. Back in the days I collected their names. Those are just a few names:

[GM]Viral -
[GM]Sakura -
[GM]Renovatio -
[GM]Yul -
[GM]Reeves -
[GM]Pandora -
[GM]FlameDragon -
[CM]Dawnbringer -
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/10/2014, 02:19   #14

Will you give some updates in here ? I'm not really in track with the cabal forums. Would be cool^^
Old 03/10/2014, 03:46   #15

Quote:
Will you give some updates in here ? I'm not really in track with the cabal forums. Would be cool^^