Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woodoog Guard by Pass

Discussion on Woodoog Guard by Pass within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Woodoog Guard by Pass

This is a Woodoog Guard by Pass

for Server who are using Woodoog Guard
here is the by Pass just overwrite this to the client who are using woodoog
and you can use woodoo again..

Code:
Tested on Cabal MMOWEBZ

Download here :
Password : tyeraerde

If there are some PSERVEr who are using woodoog and you use this by pass and not work.. feel free to tell me...

add me in skype : tyera.erde

If you know a server who are using custom Guard feel free to contact me and I will create a by pass .

Old 05/14/2013, 07:13   #2

stupid released! not work!

don't release if it is not working.

You're guard much useless than woodoo guard. even noob user can bypass it

So stop advertising your Guard, from RZ until here, you still make stupidity?
Old 05/14/2013, 08:15   #3

stupid tyera, you really want to advertise your tyera guard in cabal for fcking $500 usd?
and making bypass for the other gurds that made by other people? pity you,
such a stupid kid.
Old 05/14/2013, 09:32   #4

post the server that you distribute your fcking tyera guard, i will show you how to bypass your guard in 1 minute.
Old 05/14/2013, 18:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyeraErde
You didn't helped me once, if you helped me, maybe i gave you a free tyera guard. even ep10 set you didn't helped me. my plan now is to destroy all private servers without tyera guard.unless i make my own server, it easy to destroy other servers. dont worry, this could be the 1st and last for your server. I was getting mad on you because other people helped me to get ep10 set and the frontend of the site that i beg on you, nothing happened.

No guard that i can't bypass it
that's all
Bye
LOL! pity you kiddo!