Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XTrap free implementation?

Discussion on XTrap free implementation? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question XTrap free implementation?

Hi everyone. About an year ago I remember reading a thread somewhere in the Cabal section. It was a guide that explained how to implement cracked versions of XTrap to your own Cabal pserver client FOR FREE.
I've used the search function, with no success. Does someone remember the thread or I just imagined it? May I get a link?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05/11/2013, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I remember the thread, It was posted on the old Cabalrider forum as well. The method was emulating an old version of xtrap but I can't find the thread anymore.

Tags
create, implement, x trap, x-trap, xtrap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sms billing implementation
01/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys im working with a new sro server and we have a moneybookers and paypal set up but i wanted to set up a Fortumo or something like tht for our pinoy players and the others who dnt use playpal. I have never set up sms b4 to work with my server so i would really appreciate help figuring this out. A link to a guide or something thatll get me thru this pain in the ass siutation. You can reply here or add me to Skype if you able to help....thanks
[HELP] Problems with new map implementation
09/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy, I'm having some problems in implementing new maps. Everything is done right but i can only warp to the new map with one character. Each time I try to warp with a different character I am warped to map1/village. And I get the following error in syserr: SYSERR: Sep 9 18:21:04 :: Entergame: !GetMovablePosition (name TestWarp 1243200x1243300 map 195 changed to 1273200x1274000) I don't think that it is an implementation error because there is 1 character i can warp there. But I made 10...
Clean KeyExchange Implementation [SSL]
05/29/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hey, This is what I think a much cleaner KeyExchange, and yes it's using SSL. KeyExchange.cs using OpenSSL; using PoisonCO.Core.PacketProcessor.Structures;
Zoom Hack [implementation]
01/22/2010 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 34 Replies
Just a small Zoom Hack. How to do: 1. Run Guild Wars (you won't be able to run the hack without running instance of Guild Wars) 2. choose an Value (69-75).* 3. press 'Freeze'.
Zoom Hack Implementation [NEW!]
12/30/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
Hello Boy's and Girl's. Some of you People know my old Zoom Hack http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks- bots-tools-macros/233285-zoom-hack-implementation. html This one was working well, but i decided to recode and review it. Now it works with Scrollwheel and is Hotkeycontroled. At the moment you can't move the Camera but it'll come in the next update. Anyway, you can freez/unfreez it in any Zoom. http://www3.pic-upload.de/21.06.09/lk725d.jpg