Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are the Costume files?

Discussion on Where are the Costume files? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where are the Costume files?

Okay, I play Cabal and I have a Halloween Dress costume. I don't have the Epaullette of Capella (WI). I want it though..

The thing is, I don't want to have to go through Hell getting what I want, so I just want to get what I want on my screen only..

I've been searching the past two hours valiantly for these files and can't really seem to find them..

I am looking for the costume files of Halloween Dress and Epaulette of Capella (WI). I don't need the item I.D., I need the file directory.
I want to try switching out the Halloween Dress file with the Epaulette of Capella (WI) file so it would show me the Capella outfit instead of the Halloween Dress outfit (on my client only, of course).

For example:
C:/Program Files/OGPlanet/Cabal/Data/??????

I know it's probably in the Data file somewhere. I just don't know where. Can anyone help me out?

It would also be nice if someone could help me out with the Epaulet files. I want to see if I can actually mix up the files on my client to wear an EoF+6 with Aramid xD lols..

Thanks.
Old 05/13/2009, 13:26   #2

I saw all CabalEu data and i didn't find any costume/set/epaulette data....only the files of objects(Capella WI Gif box ecc..)

Nowdays we can change arms/skills/mobs/pets/bike and boards...

Ps:for mobs and pet is harder change files
Old 05/13/2009, 16:34   #3

Skills ? how can you change skills o.O
Old 05/13/2009, 16:42   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
as far as I know you can mod them,but i dont think u can completly change them..
Old 05/13/2009, 17:31   #5

you could change only the graphic(like the arms), but isn't very good...
for example: u change magica arrow with Shield Split: u see the pg who throw a magic arrow, but u don't see the arrow but thw thunders of Shield Split(u can do the same with mobs skills)..probaly there is a way to change pg move enlives, but i'm not secure
Old 05/13/2009, 22:37   #6

What about using CE to change the appearance of the costumes?

I'm not into hacking, but I really am interested in Client-Sided changes and skins lols..

Is there a way to change the look of Halloween Dresses and make it look like a Capella (WI) outfit using Cheat Engine 5.4?

*Keeps thanks button at ready..*
Old 05/14/2009, 18:45   #7

Cabal Armors/Costumes are encrypted on 18files,u need the HEX editor and a lot time to find them,use Yamachi guide to find them and all will be fine,u just change the colours and texture and that's it,u can't edit them like weapons
About skills,u'll edit just the graphic effect not the char movement,if the WI will "fly" on completer skill it will "fly" useing magic arrow like graphic too
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 18:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by airforce_son View Post
What about using CE to change the appearance of the costumes?

I'm not into hacking, but I really am interested in Client-Sided changes and skins lols..

Is there a way to change the look of Halloween Dresses and make it look like a Capella (WI) outfit using Cheat Engine 5.4?

*Keeps thanks button at ready..*
also, cheat engine couldn't modify your skin (costumes).
tho, you could, if you knew the exact "number" of it (address of costumes (like 1B9A43 - let's say Halloween dress - 0 for unequiped and 1 for equiped - then you find the address for capella WI and change it to 0))

NOTICE: Said method is just a supposition. I can not guarantee the "work-ness" of it, but i would basically be like that.
or, as my friend roby said, hex-edit it.
Old 05/15/2009, 15:23   #9

Im thinking on a better way,can any cabal GM give me the item codes for some costumes,like 5 costumes,and for osm armoursuit/martialsuit/battlesuit +0 no slot ?I think every item code number is made outta max 4 numbers...like XXXX,so this could mean its saved short in the data files,also this means you could edit them with a memory editor...I think,I need to test it out,if it works i'll post the pointers for each adress so you could change it to w.e you want...I need those codes tho...
Old 05/15/2009, 15:46   #10

U have in \data\Object\Character man.ech,man1.ech....man9.ech and woman.ech,woman1.ech....woman9.ech there for sure the graphic texture of the armors/costumes/character,i'm not sure for the model of the character

If you want to modify a texture inside an EBM/ECH, just open the file in a hex editor. Then, find the name of the texture (*.dds), place you cursor before the following "DDS |", select until the end of the file, and then click on File -> Save selection as... (NOTE: This is how you do it in Hex Workshop, but shouldn't be much different from any other hex editor). Now that you've extracted the texture (along with some "fluff"), we need to find the compression rate of the image so we can save it correctly after editing it. Open up the DDS image in Hex Workshop. Near the top of the column on the right-hand side, you should see DXT1, DXT3 or DXT5. If none of those appear, you know that the texture is uncompressed. Now, edit the texture however you want, the resave it using the compression rate you found (DXT1, DXT3, DXT5, or nothing [argb32 if u use PS]). Then, what I do, is open the original EBM in Hex Workshop, and also open the texture in Hex Workshop. Write down the filesize for the texture (Hex Workshop displays EXACT filesize), then go into the EBM/ECH file, put ur cursor before the "DDS |" again, then click on Edit -> Select Block. Make sure "Dec" and "Size of Block" are checked, then type in the filesize of the texture, and click OK. Then, click on File -> Replace With File...", and choose the modified DDS file. Save, and you're done ^_^

Texture names for items contain:

Helmet = cap_XYY.dds
Suit = body_XYY.dds
Gloves = hand_XYY.dds (and sometimes arm_XYY.dds)
Boots = foot_XYY.dds (and sometimes leg_XYY.dds)
Cape = coat_XYY.dds

X can be either a, m, or z. a is armour. m is battle, and z is martial.
YY starts at 00 for unclothed, and increases from there. The numbers are sometimes out of sequential order (ie. STit has a higher YY number than Mithril/Forcium)

Some boots consist of 2 textures:

foot-XY.dds
leg-XY.dds

Also, certain gloves have 2 textures aswell:

arm-XY.dds
hand-XY.dds

I'll post the newest .ech file from cabal KR once i'll upload them
Old 05/15/2009, 16:21   #11

I dont want to edit them in the hex editor,I want to edit them via a adress,later make a pointer for it ,so i could change it to w/e i want >_<
Old 05/15/2009, 16:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
U have in \data\Object\Character man.ech,man1.ech....man9.ech and woman.ech,woman1.ech....woman9.ech there for sure the graphic texture of the armors/costumes/character,i'm not sure for the model of the character

If you want to modify a texture inside an EBM/ECH, just open the file in a hex editor. Then, find the name of the texture (*.dds), place you cursor before the following "DDS |", select until the end of the file, and then click on File -> Save selection as... (NOTE: This is how you do it in Hex Workshop, but shouldn't be much different from any other hex editor). Now that you've extracted the texture (along with some "fluff"), we need to find the compression rate of the image so we can save it correctly after editing it. Open up the DDS image in Hex Workshop. Near the top of the column on the right-hand side, you should see DXT1, DXT3 or DXT5. If none of those appear, you know that the texture is uncompressed. Now, edit the texture however you want, the resave it using the compression rate you found (DXT1, DXT3, DXT5, or nothing [argb32 if u use PS]). Then, what I do, is open the original EBM in Hex Workshop, and also open the texture in Hex Workshop. Write down the filesize for the texture (Hex Workshop displays EXACT filesize), then go into the EBM/ECH file, put ur cursor before the "DDS |" again, then click on Edit -> Select Block. Make sure "Dec" and "Size of Block" are checked, then type in the filesize of the texture, and click OK. Then, click on File -> Replace With File...", and choose the modified DDS file. Save, and you're done ^_^

Texture names for items contain:

Helmet = cap_XYY.dds
Suit = body_XYY.dds
Gloves = hand_XYY.dds (and sometimes arm_XYY.dds)
Boots = foot_XYY.dds (and sometimes leg_XYY.dds)
Cape = coat_XYY.dds

X can be either a, m, or z. a is armour. m is battle, and z is martial.
YY starts at 00 for unclothed, and increases from there. The numbers are sometimes out of sequential order (ie. STit has a higher YY number than Mithril/Forcium)

Some boots consist of 2 textures:

foot-XY.dds
leg-XY.dds

Also, certain gloves have 2 textures aswell:

arm-XY.dds
hand-XY.dds

I'll post the newest .ech file from cabal KR once i'll upload them
did u do it?
and, i see a hex editor...i don't understand vert munch how to use it @_@
Old 05/15/2009, 16:48   #13

i got some items with my own colours but i'm too lazy to search for all xD
Old 05/15/2009, 16:56   #14

First of all,I never said about changing colors,i am talking about completley changing the osm suit to sigmetal ,for example(if the code exists)
Old 05/15/2009, 17:03   #15

There are not adresses like XXXXX all it's encrypted in those files,that's why cabal sux
Closed Thread