Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anybody help me?

Discussion on Can anybody help me? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Can anybody help me?

i was searching for cabal eu hacks and i found them a lot like bypass and that...
but when i had some hack it usually had bypass so when my cabal loaded i putted my acc id and pass it throw me out and it say something like cabal will automaticly close to recieve update and there was no update can you guys help me with that stuffs?
Old 11/24/2012, 00:50   #2

You need a proper bypass?.
Old 11/24/2012, 11:05   #3

i downloaded a cabal bypass and it was released in same date like yesterday was released the same day so i think it should be ok right? if u have bypass released same day?

could you get me any working bypass or hacks for cabal EU ? oh and by the way i have original cabal EU not client
Old 11/24/2012, 14:30   #4

Well, if you are able to play without hacks but get an error when hacks are active, it depends on the security i guess.
Personally I don't use hacks that require a bypass, but you should check out the releases in the hack section. There are fixedmain.exe that should work, however I think you get dc after a few minutes with fixedmain.
Old 11/24/2012, 14:47   #5

yes i use fixedmain bypass but i get disconnect the time i put my acc id and pass in... and hacks where you dont need bypass gameguard detects it or it doesnt work
Old 11/24/2012, 15:32   #6

There is a wallhack dll that is not detected. I'm afraid I can't be of much more help.
Cabalrider has aoe function if that's what you want. over and out.
Old 11/24/2012, 19:43   #7

can you get me any hack that works or any bypass because i have hack just now i need a bypass that doesnt show me that you must reset cabal to recieve update?