Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal EU has will soon be arrived by Turkish!?

Discussion on Cabal EU has will soon be arrived by Turkish!? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Cabal EU has will soon be arrived by Turkish!?

I find two interesing adresses

First:
Second:

WTF is that?
Old 09/04/2012, 19:55   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
It's another version of Cabal just like Cabal ES/IT/DE/FR, another version which will have a low playerbase because there is already a version for European players (of course hosted by games-master.com lol).
Old 09/04/2012, 22:52   #3

Quote:
The servers will be taken offline tomorrow morning at 06:00 server time for maintenance. During this maintenance we will be opening the Turkish language server Red Moon, as well as applying some fixes and other work. Note that this maintenance is starting two hours earlier than the normal maintenance!

There is currently no estimated completion time for the maintenance.

During the maintenance the website, forum and support may be unavailable.
The question is how many turkish players are going to be wanting hacks for the new low player base server even though they can transfer their character's there anyway (from what broken turkish Google understands) and the main point is what hacks are going to get patched tomorrow? It's a safe bet the channel crash/rollback is going to get patched and if not then I'l be par-taking in it on several different accounts doing it all day every day just for the lulz.
Old 09/04/2012, 23:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apok12 View Post
The question is how many turkish players are going to be wanting hacks for the new low player base server even though they can transfer their character's there anyway (from what broken turkish Google understands) and the main point is what hacks are going to get patched tomorrow? It's a safe bet the channel crash/rollback is going to get patched and if not then I'l be par-taking in it on several different accounts doing it all day every day just for the lulz.
Well the crash-tool isn't fixed until now and my character isn't banned. I guess they can't really detect it.

I think Cabal Turkey is the only version worth to create because the Turkish community always was an own little community without much relation to other nations but Cabal IT/FR/ES/DE is pointless in my opinion (the servers are empty anyway).
Old 09/04/2012, 23:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Well the crash-tool isn't fixed until now and my character isn't banned. I guess they can't really detect it.

I think Cabal Turkey is the only version worth to create because the Turkish community always was an own little community without much relation to other nations but Cabal IT/FR/ES/DE is pointless in my opinion (the servers are empty anyway).
honestly what was ESTSoft thinking in giving GameForge the separate servers in the first place. I can understand giving the Turkish players their own server since imo they can never be bothered to speak anything but the worst broken English of any country in the world.

Looks like il be on a crashing spree at the weekend then if they are still not patched would be nice if I could get the [GM] tag when creating lvl 20 characters like Wanda has publicly shown.
Old 09/05/2012, 02:17   #6

Quote:
honestly what was ESTSoft thinking in giving GameForge the separate servers in the first place. I can understand giving the Turkish players their own server since imo they can never be bothered to speak anything but the worst broken English of any country in the world.

Looks like il be on a crashing spree at the weekend then if they are still not patched would be nice if I could get the [GM] tag when creating lvl 20 characters like Wanda has publicly shown.
Yea it was a bad idea in the first place, low playerbase but Gameforge had at least a decent support and GMs.

Doubt the [GM] tag exploit will be public soon if not wanda or Omega will post it.
Old 09/05/2012, 10:05   #7

Quote:
Yea it was a bad idea in the first place, low playerbase but Gameforge had at least a decent support and GMs.

Doubt the [GM] tag exploit will be public soon if not wanda or Omega will post it.
Thats one thing GF had over the current EU Publishers. Already had someone try to sell me wanda's private ct file for a small fee but that would just be a bonus. There is 3 updates being done today 601 - 602 and 603 all around 102mb and its been confirmed that the transfer is not an option to the new server so with the current drop rate of anything epic ROL+2,Cr+2 and Osm/Sig/Mith amp it is likely certain hacks are going to be required like the wh,no cd and no delay aswell as a bypass (If it is going to require a separate one that is.)
Old 09/05/2012, 17:40   #8

Quote:
Thats one thing GF had over the current EU Publishers. Already had someone try to sell me wanda's private ct file for a small fee but that would just be a bonus. There is 3 updates being done today 601 - 602 and 603 all around 102mb and its been confirmed that the transfer is not an option to the new server so with the current drop rate of anything epic ROL+2,Cr+2 and Osm/Sig/Mith amp it is likely certain hacks are going to be required like the wh,no cd and no delay aswell as a bypass (If it is going to require a separate one that is.)
Nah the TR version will require the same bypass as EU/IT/FR/ES/DE since it's on the same server as Cabal Eu, which means same Gameguard version.
Old 09/05/2012, 17:56   #9

Quote:
Nah the TR version will require the same bypass as EU/IT/FR/ES/DE since it's on the same server as Cabal Eu, which means same Gameguard version.
Yeah just read their forums and it looks like they used the 'spare' event server' for the turks even after years of them saying that they will not create a new server but yet the turks get it. Now time to try manually get the hacks updated by learning Just wondering what they patched and what they haven't patched.
Old 09/05/2012, 18:34   #10

Quote:
Yeah just read their forums and it looks like they used the 'spare' event server' for the turks even after years of them saying that they will not create a new server but yet the turks get it. Now time to try manually get the hacks updated by learning Just wondering what they patched and what they haven't patched.
lol they just renamed the Cabal Paralympic Server

Old 09/05/2012, 20:00   #11

Quote:
lol they just renamed the Cabal Paralympic Server

Yup exactly and yeah just noticed that post aswell Acid but ty for the link though. Looks like il need to get a server crasher just been banned yet again for no reason on the forum for simply asking a few questions looks like their jumped up GA Team with mod rights is acting high and mighty yet again. I formally warn all that if the channel crash is not patched I will be crashing all channels on all servers constantly through out the night from 22:00PM GMT untill 17:00PM GMT then again from 19:00pm GMT
Old 09/05/2012, 20:31   #12

Quote:
Yup exactly and yeah just noticed that post aswell Acid but ty for the link though. Looks like il need to get a server crasher just been banned yet again for no reason on the forum for simply asking a few questions looks like their jumped up GA Team with mod rights is acting high and mighty yet again. I formally warn all that if the channel crash is not patched I will be crashing all channels on all servers constantly through out the night from 22:00PM GMT untill 17:00PM GMT then again from 19:00pm GMT
GAs No other version has them anymore because they lost their use back in 2008. As more power people receive as more cocky they eventually will be (looks at the player-gms)

Not sure if it's patched or not because I didn't try it today but good luck with your masterplan