Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase Stats?

Discussion on Increase Stats? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increase Stats?

How can i increase stats in cabal pservers?

i mean 999999 str dex and int?

any1 can tel me plz?

ty...
Old 11/25/2008, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
i tried that but but even do i hacked the stats it effects not working

try this

scan ur str then select character then scan the other str again then back to main char
then double click on the remaining adres. there should be few edit the value on wat ever u like

if anyone can correct it be free to reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Private Server] Increase Stats Hack[Damage,Def]
01/20/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 401 Replies
Okay dont know if this has been posted but basically with this hack you can become unkillable aswell as kill anything in 1 hit if your patient Step 1, have a character under class rank 8 so 7 preferably lower the better Step 2, make sure you have a few bracelets earrings that add def attack or magic that are requireing a rank above yours in honour Step 3, Load Cheat engine and type in scan the ammount of honour you have find the value freeze it and change it to rank 11 honour step...
Increase stats to infinity
02/04/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi Ich hab vllt was krasses enddeckt !!! aber leider hats bei mir noch nich geklappt. vllt hat die community eine idee oder mehr glück. um für diesen exploit in die "otherworld" zu kommen hab ich den otherworldhack http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-exploits-hack s-tools-macros/445473-otherworld-als-hack.html benutzt. da ja otherworld auf normalen weg gefixed worden ist.
increase stats point
11/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
can any1 help how to edit stats point from normal point 5 to 15 or 20...plz help me how to edit ..
Holic increase stats
04/29/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
i dont know what am doing wrong, i found the address for str and accuracy but only numbers changing in stats, when i hit monsters i dont get any increase