Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No skill animation

Discussion on No skill animation within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No skill animation

Not no skill delay, okay?
This is a different thing...

How do I get it?
Old 03/25/2012, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Stop all skill animations- To improve frame rate
Is this what you want? I made a quick search in Google and I found a website with a lot of stuff... But you need to completed survey.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Icons and Animation
08/11/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello, I've been looking all day to find the link between Skill icon indexes and it's animation. Let's say Imbibe's skill icon index is 303, how can i make it 200, is it possible?. Im talking about the skill icon indexes that we use in status.csv in skill folder. PS: im thinking is in property>effect folder? Thanks :D
Broken Skill Animation
03/20/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok, I really don't get this. Some of the new skills cast perfectly, some don't. The ones that don't, you stand by a monster, cast the skill, the monster dies but the character doesn't even move. I checked share/action/pc/xx.xx.csv and it looks right.. Can anyone shed some light?
NO Skill Animation
10/02/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Guten Abend zusammen, ich hab zwar schon rumgesucht aber leider nichts zu dem Thema gefunden. Würde gern wissen ob mann die Skill animation z.b. von Staggering Blow komplett abschalten kann. Wenn jemand ne Idee hatt immer her damit. Danke euch :-)
[swSRO1]Skill Animation
07/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Mornin' all, I've got this weird problem with my blader.After i got 51 and got my combo's they were lvl1 and they were allright.After i lvled "Heaven Chain"-the longer,cooler one- i can see the damage dealt to a mob/player but I cannot see the skill animation-the character is standing still,while the damage is appearing above the target.Now im lvl 65 and "Heaven Chain" is lvl8 but still can't seem to figure it out. Is it the media.pk2 damaged? If so could you please provide me one that...
Remove skill animation
02/14/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
hi guys, is it possible to delete the skill animation of some skills for international server (hanin,bango,naraeha) i wanna delete splashy ice skill and group cure cuz they suck in splash pt, makes my eyes hurt :p any info would be cool! p.s.