Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal EU - Ban hammer!

Discussion on Cabal EU - Ban hammer! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/03/2012, 01:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
I am using an A4tech mouse with onboard memory. I use this to retarget with my blader.. I was banned aswell, and that is the only illegal thing on my account. I didn't use no delay hack, and i haven't bought alz.

Do you guys know if it is detectable now? There is no 3rd party program running, since the mouse has onboard memory
Old 03/03/2012, 02:04   #32

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Hmm, I don't think that is the reason, I use a 3rd party program to retarget if I have a blader as well. The strange thing is, I used same hacks on another account and they are not banned, only my main one (but I did do like 500 dc's a day)

illmatica you already sent a ticket? if so, tell them you have that mouse, but don't tell them that you use it to retarget. And did you use it in TG?
Old 03/03/2012, 07:47   #33

I can confirm about the bans given only for many dc /s
I have used since 3-4 days now speedhack on a blader and i got many dc s while doing ic1 and now i got it banned yesterday.
And I also used no entry hack on another account on a lowish lvl fa on which i farmed map parts and that is still unbanned,so no entry hack its still unblockable but im pretty sure that the GM s got info on this matter and they will most probably report it to Estsoft and I guess it will be fixed with the next update... Thats what happens if people share out everything...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2012, 13:00   #34

Hi

Sorry but this has been checked into and the right decision has been made. You read and accepted all the rules when creating your account so you new this would be the punishment for your actions.

All evidence regarding this ban will remain in our possession and will NOT be given out under any circumstances. All items on the characters at the time of the ban will also remain on the account.

The Account will remain blocked

//second auto-respons, just idiotic that they don't even bother answering with a normal ticket
Old 03/05/2012, 07:27   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Hi

Sorry but this has been checked into and the right decision has been made. You read and accepted all the rules when creating your account so you new this would be the punishment for your actions.

All evidence regarding this ban will remain in our possession and will NOT be given out under any circumstances. All items on the characters at the time of the ban will also remain on the account.

The Account will remain blocked

//second auto-respons, just idiotic that they don't even bother answering with a normal ticket
Lol i made a second ticket too trying to get a new answer but I got exactly the same answer as the first one : your account was blocked for 3rd party bla bla xD
So they didnt even bothered to change the message like in your case xD
Old 03/05/2012, 13:01   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
Lol i made a second ticket too trying to get a new answer but I got exactly the same answer as the first one : your account was blocked for 3rd party bla bla xD
So they didnt even bothered to change the message like in your case xD
same as me .. opened a new thread i got banned but dont used 3rd blablabla respond: ur acc blocked cuz of using blablabla xd
Old 03/05/2012, 18:16   #37

they copy paste everything for all the tickets maby try later again like in 1 month
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 12:24   #38

Lol, I tried again after 3 years for my other accounts, still the same answer! So don't think it will help
Old 03/06/2012, 14:19   #39

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Lol, I tried again after 3 years for my other accounts, still the same answer! So don't think it will help
Well some of the players which abused the DMG Hack back 3 years ago got unbanned

There is always a tiny chance.
Old 03/06/2012, 17:08   #40

Well sharing an own experience here, i tried getting an old account unblocked and still got the same answer : 3rd party program etc etc etc..
so i wouldn't get my hopes high if i were you :/
Old 03/06/2012, 23:23   #41

Hi sorry but this is still classed as a cheat you have also been caught by EST scans.

the account will remain blocked

//This was their answer after I gave a ''reason'' why I used bypass, but the interesting part is the underlined one. I think they have a scan running, with a DC counter. After you hit an X amount of DC per hour or day or ... they will look into it and eventualy ban you. (That might explain why some non cheaters got banned because of relogging for short buffs)
Old 03/28/2012, 09:20   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneerfun View Post
they copy paste everything for all the tickets maby try later again like in 1 month
No I think they use 3rd party software to make macro's with this text in it So they don't have to copy paste at all, just hit 1 button HAHA