Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account blocked , cabal eu

Discussion on account blocked , cabal eu within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account blocked , cabal eu

i was using omega version
i log out, i went off for 30mints, when i log in = acc blocked
i sent a ticket to GM's and i am waiting response ...

if i get ban, any idea how to solve it?

and in last days i wasnt using hax lol
Old 02/26/2012, 02:01   #2

Well today I saw Hawk in the nest,and he went by all dungeons to check the times and banned a lot of players.Maybe you were among them...
Old 02/26/2012, 03:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
Well today I saw Hawk in the nest,and he went by all dungeons to check the times and banned a lot of players.Maybe you were among them...
lol if that is correct for now i'm not banned and hoping to safe landing :d
Old 02/26/2012, 03:21   #4

Don't matter which .exe your using, fixed or not I imagine you d/c yourself enough, GMs will end up blocking you, its only matter of time.
Old 02/26/2012, 04:21   #5

well i am not in any top of any dung, ft2 i dont finish, MO neither.....FI i dance and wait a lot to finish...same with all dung....
i dont understand
maybe gm blocked?
or maybe some hacker tried to hack me and failed sub pass???
anywya gm still dont anwser me...6h passed
Old 02/26/2012, 10:04   #6

maby you i now how you get bannned not 100% sure:
maby you entered a dungeon>DC>re-enter
but in the time you re-entered to dungeon some vidded you and sended a vid too the GM's
maby you casted bm2+buffs outside dungeon and he vidded that too
or a lot of players did ''report abuse program user''
and than GM checked your account and/or maby GM where watching you

(hope you understand what i sayd )`

edit: what also helps make a guild cause if you have no guild people notice faster your a hacker
Old 02/26/2012, 12:02   #7

me and my 3 friend yday already baned wtf, we used speedhack,
in 1st char - i went to aos2 - ok in - 1st boss dc, i cant re enter ban..
same on 2nd char - i went to FI - ok in - 1st boss dc BAN wtf

Its possible some1 report me some time ago and i had ban yday? or they made update gameguard and i should update bybass or smth...?
Old 02/26/2012, 12:17   #8

guys you are using hack you broke the gm laws so dont be surprise when you are banned xD
Old 02/26/2012, 12:27   #9

When you dc w/o reason mean the server side have kicked you,and when gms check they will just banned you
Old 02/26/2012, 13:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar91 View Post
guys you are using hack you broke the gm laws so dont be surprise when you are banned xD
I don't know what your trying to say, Plenty of people use fixedmain/guides provided here, if they have half a brain normally they can keep from spamming no skill delay and dcing on a account they want to keep. Most pick WA or FS and spam bm2 normal attack every few seconds without care, and the server rejects the packets and d/cs them.

GM "laws" don't really have any real effect on the game, they never could solve bots from 2008 till now, they can barely ban people who give their char aways with mistakes and in-experience, All the accounts I use on alts are not banned unless I was pking in town, or bm2 animation on GM with level 1, lol.

Even then they realized banning level 1s over and over again does not address the issue and patched certain things, however given the duration of AOE exploits' existence and prominence of bots I wouldn't worry much about GMs banning one of my Chars, the only ones they actually ban are ones you give away pking in town ect, or d/cing yourself through in-experience.

Learn the speed of no skill delay spam, learn what skills to use with aoe and what ones not to, which classes are best ect ect.. I have no concerns about any of my accounts I use.
Old 02/26/2012, 15:06   #11

btw i readed something on forum few days ago (EU) maby (NA) too not sure
i readed that on the last weekly update they added a trojan or malware not sure something like that
but maby if you did that last update that is how the GM's track you easyer that you ar hacking

im not 100% sure about this
i just readed that thread about that trojan/malware and maby that is how they find you easyer
Old 02/26/2012, 16:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneerfun View Post
btw i readed something on forum few days ago (EU) maby (NA) too not sure
i readed that on the last weekly update they added a trojan or malware not sure something like that
but maby if you did that last update that is how the GM's track you easyer that you ar hacking

im not 100% sure about this
i just readed that thread about that trojan/malware and maby that is how they find you easyer
funny guy btw question for zekke if im FS and spam fast i can in BM2 normal attack and got d/c = ban O.o that u saying?
Old 02/26/2012, 17:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
funny guy btw question for zekke if im FS and spam fast i can in BM2 normal attack and got d/c = ban O.o that u saying?
you can say funny guy but you dont now ***
i guess you never read cabal forum go
Old 02/27/2012, 21:06   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
not banned unless I was pking in town, or bm2 animation on GM with level 1, lol.
no realy, I used the BM2 animation with my alt blader on a GM... and did not got ban... obviously the GM was AF, I was hopeing for him not to be, since I was looking for some trouble
Old 02/28/2012, 10:00   #15

Yea guys finally they banned me too (dont used the hack 1 week ago) my friends too ...
One thing only about it ! Omega and if im good acid too! said u wont banned w this hack only if someone report u ! i was a fxxig ghost noone saw me not registered in any top 100 noone know im hacking (only my buddies who live in same town street but they banned too (theey too was ghosts i know noone registered in top100 ...
Btw it was pretty funny hacking in official for months get a pro set on my all char butif i think back ..my all char gone no alz no chars no sets ...this months was like burning time R.I.P my dear chars (ultrasad) ((((((((((((