Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal dupe??

Discussion on Cabal dupe?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal dupe??

stimata how ******* dare you close kurt28's thread. Who the **** do you think you are? all he wanted was cabal dupe's i dont even know what the **** that is but he wanted it. And look what a smart *** comment you made "how about closing?" ****** what is wrong with you? everyone stand the **** back stigmata is a 40 year old Austrian fat **** sitting on his computer all day moderating all day. Go ******* ghave gay poo *** with your dad you mother ******.

Seriously gooks these days, KNOW YOUR ROLE *****, KNOW YOUR MOTHING ******* ROLE!
Old 09/29/2008, 20:11   #2

reported at 19.09 GMT +1 to St!gmata ; 19.15 GMT +1 to GR1MMJOW for using bad language to a user (wich is a moderator)

Greetings , Kiro
Old 09/29/2008, 20:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
reported at 19.09 GMT +1 to St!gmata for using bad language to a user (wich is a moderator)

Greetings , Kiro
Why thank you for being so formal kiro. "greetings" toped it off. I did a little reporting of my self.

reported stigmata at 19.09 GMT +1 to child protection services for sexually malesting kiro with the help of stigmatas dad. Kiro's *** now looks like goatze.
Old 09/29/2008, 20:21   #4

i respect St!gmata and GR1MMJOW + the other moderators not just because they are moderators and i'm afraid of them and because they know to do their job and they know what they are doing .....i took a look at your other posts....i noticed that you are a 10 years kid wich is frustrated because parents don't give you attention so you try to get other's attention in forum....go get a life....oh ya and i will report this too : - reason ? again using bad language too a user

Greetings,Kiro
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/29/2008, 20:26   #5

Quote:
i respect St!gmata and GR1MMJOW not just because they are moderators and i'm afraid of them and because they know to do their job and they know what they are doing .....i took a look at your other posts....i noticed that you are a 10 years kid wich is frustrated because parents don't give you attention so you try to get other's attention in forum....go get a life....oh ya and i will report this too : - reason ? again using bad language too a user

Greetings,Kiro
Just because you respect them doesnt give them the right to sexually malest you. Dont worry the cops will be there soon. Please dude please i dont wanna hear about your problems, dont act like there my problems when there quite obviously yours. "i noticed that you are a 10 years kid wich is frustrated because parents don't give you attention so you try to get other's attention in " what hasnt daddy raped you tonight?
Old 09/29/2008, 20:30   #6

i agree to kiro4kuro...

get a life... the mods do what they need to do, and there's no question to that...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/29/2008, 20:30   #7

ok listen whats up : i won't spam the forums by chating with kids like you.....i have a real life not like you....and it can be seen from your post...replyes like : Quote Please dude please i dont wanna hear about your problems, dont act like there my problems when there quite obviously yours End Quote >demonstrate that im not the frustrated kid here...let the people decide....from now on this is my last post here....you dont deserve my attention at all

Greetings , Kiro
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2008, 20:35   #8

Quote:
ok listen whats up : i won't spam the forums by chating with kids like you.....i have a real life not like you....and it can be seen from your post...replyes like : Please dude please i dont wanna hear about your problems, dont act like there my problems when there quite obviously yours demonstrate that im not the frustrated kid here...let the people decide....from now on this is my last post here....you dont deserve my attention at all

Greetings , Kiro
ok thanks kiro how about you **** off?

I didn't read half your post. You copyed most of mine. YOU FAIL! **** STICK.

You have a real life? a avatar on a game isnt a real life noob ****. So how about you go sexually malest you 7 year old brother you sick ****.
Old 09/29/2008, 20:54   #9

@discrate *Ban request added
*closed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/29/2008, 22:34   #10

elite*gold: 20
If you have problems with me then send me a PM.

MANY people asked if they could get an item dupe hack, gold hack and other stuff and NOBODY would release this hack because it ruins the game.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread