Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online EU - New Hack Program?

Discussion on Cabal Online EU - New Hack Program? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Online EU - New Hack Program?

Any idea what program he's talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip View Post
estsoft dont cares anymore about cabal I.
so the answer is: no

the amount of haxer/cheater in cabal rise and rise and rise.
ban makes no sense - those people are back in short time again.

last 170-180 TG (~30 vs. ~30) a FB called the game near solo in 10 minutes.
he used "no delay hack" on guards .. bam bam bam bam .. proc won!

but the developers in p2p games go on to fix exploits very fast.
in cabal the developers (estsoft) dont fixes exploits.

btw. on cap side (170-180) are stat haxers .. we noticed often a funny wi which got defense stats like 3 FS at once (unbuffed).
u can not kill him cause dealed dmg is like 10-20 during combo.

cahax online - the revolution of cheating!

right - cause the state of the art cheating app for cabal (official) cost 7,50€ per month and is to use via shortcuts.
this means you could do anything like this.
• playing normal
• on guard (ALT + D) "enable delay hax"
• if wave is big noone will identify you
• if wave is not big enough simply press (ALT + D) again to disable "delay hax"
same for wallhax (ALT + W) or RANGE HAX (ALT + R) etc.

those cheat app programmer make much money with that .. in their forum are houndreds of people using the app by playing on official server.
but as said above ... ESTSOFT DONT CARES!

R.I.P. cabal!

Old 01/18/2012, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
This UFIP guy is always spamming some nonsense in the Eu forum, i wouldn't believe in what he says.
Old 01/18/2012, 12:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
This UFIP guy is always spamming some nonsense in the Eu forum, i wouldn't believe in what he says.
Oh, thnks for the "update".
Could you close the thread please to prevent spam?

Thank you.
Old 01/18/2012, 12:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
Oh, thnks for the "update".
Could you close the thread please to prevent spam?

Thank you.
I will just let it open for a bit, maybe there is "something" even tho i doubt it.
Old 01/18/2012, 13:13   #5

Well Ufiiip thinks this is how Cabal Rider works....And to be honest I myself have seen an FS on 110-139 TG with no cooldown...EST Soft has given up the fight so long live nab hackers...
Old 01/18/2012, 13:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
Well Ufiiip thinks this is how Cabal Rider works....And to be honest I myself have seen an FS on 110-139 TG with no cooldown...EST Soft has given up the fight so long live nab hackers...
Doing no-cooldown can be done by any user with a x64 OS :|

I strongly agree with you, probably he's just imagining how CR would work, but honestly, i think over 95% of Cabal EU users have tried CR at least once (not to mention the summer 2 or 3 years ago when CR was free for the whole summer)
Old 01/18/2012, 17:42   #7

Acid don't eat me for this OT! Haha
I think after UFIP got those 40 billions something changed in his brain even for wrose.... Hahaha

Anyway, I love his conspiracy theories and tactics.... Always make me laugh so much.
Old 01/18/2012, 18:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by m--a--c View Post
Acid don't eat me for this OT! Haha
I think after UFIP got those 40 billions something changed in his brain even for wrose.... Hahaha

Anyway, I love his conspiracy theories and tactics.... Always make me laugh so much.
He/She/It? always was like that, creating silly topics, complaining about everything, telling everybody that he will quit the game and never play again
Old 01/18/2012, 18:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
EST Soft has given up the fight so long live nab hackers...
Don't confuse Poor GM from game-masters with ESTsofts willingness to combat 3rd party programs, Lol. During 2010 every exploit I used like shop disconnect, pk in town with non pk/pk channel value, and bm2 skill animation spam were all patched.

Infact in NA version we have "bad user report" forum, which allows us to report any user or warID as well as submit video/screenshots or just bring GM attention to the player for "investigation". I would say ESTsoft is extremely pro-active and consistent at removing 3rd party program users from the game at a relatively low level. At the moment in cabal_na the botting population is the lowest ever since the game was published by OGP in 2008 in North America.

From the way you expressed yourself, it sounds like your frustrated with game masters publisher's ability to effectively manage the EU servers. OGP was much the same way really. If you were to use 3rd party programs in EST's hosted NA version, especially in sight of anyone else that reports you, your done for perm ban lol.

Sry its that bad in EU, but in NA its pretty easy to remove a player from the game if he uses 3rd party programs on you. I keep fraps open at all times ready to start recording anytime when I'm playing.

Ufiiiip sounds a little paranoid to say the least. Could just be the state of the EU version though, Lol. By the way I doubt all client sided exploits would be patched in any game..
Old 01/18/2012, 20:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
Don't confuse Poor GM from game-masters with ESTsofts willingness to combat 3rd party programs, Lol. During 2010 every exploit I used like shop disconnect, pk in town with non pk/pk channel value, and bm2 skill animation spam were all patched.

Infact in NA version we have "bad user report" forum, which allows us to report any user or warID as well as submit video/screenshots or just bring GM attention to the player for "investigation". I would say ESTsoft is extremely pro-active and consistent at removing 3rd party program users from the game at a relatively low level. At the moment in cabal_na the botting population is the lowest ever since the game was published by OGP in 2008 in North America.

From the way you expressed yourself, it sounds like your frustrated with game masters publisher's ability to effectively manage the EU servers. OGP was much the same way really. If you were to use 3rd party programs in EST's hosted NA version, especially in sight of anyone else that reports you, your done for perm ban lol.

Sry its that bad in EU, but in NA its pretty easy to remove a player from the game if he uses 3rd party programs on you. I keep fraps open at all times ready to start recording anytime when I'm playing.

Ufiiiip sounds a little paranoid to say the least. Could just be the state of the EU version though, Lol. By the way I doubt all client sided exploits would be patched in any game..
Indeed the publisher of Cabal Eu is a bit incompetent. I remember when they tried to deny the Dmg Hack and suddenly an User from epvpers posted it public on their forum, it was a huge fuss but funny as hell.

Anyway Games-Masters.com still provides a poor service after over 5 years of publishing Cabal. Nothing changed, the server is still laggy and has a delay (tried a few days ago to open a Mail - Please try again later), the costumer service replys you after weeks-months-years (i recently had a ticket which got closed after 2 years) and they can't stop the hackers/bot users.

I was hopping Estsoft will host Cabal Eu itself after the license expired but seems like they got new license to host Cabal for the European market.

You should just read other threads Ufip wrote
Old 01/19/2012, 14:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post

You're right,I wanted to mention GM.com but I was in a rush so...anyway today I've seen bot users even in war maps like FGR/LS/MF/PF/PI,and of course they don't have nation...
Old 01/19/2012, 17:11   #12

dont listen what ufip says its all craps he talk about things that happend month's ago when
def and dmg hack still worked

btw i also heard something about that there will be a mass ban again
like few years ago when a lot of people got banned for botting
they will do this when the fixed the Cheat engine for 64x
did more people heard about it??
(not sure if this is true or not)
Old 01/19/2012, 17:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneerfun View Post
dont listen what ufip says its all craps he talk about things that happend month's ago when
def and dmg hack still worked

btw i also heard something about that there will be a mass ban again
like few years ago when a lot of people got banned for botting
they will do this when the fixed the Cheat engine for 64x
did more people heard about it??
(not sure if this is true or not)
Didn't hear anything like that but might be true.
Old 01/19/2012, 20:00   #14

Don't know, ESTsoft bans players everyday in N/A; I have a few alternate accounts that I have used CE 6.1 on in the past, they are not banned yet because I did not pk anyone or anything like that; just scanning values trying to find new exploit.

They are aware of the 64bit ce problem though that I can assure you, but thats probably something nprotect will patch themselves, not sure how they would go about mass banning, as they ban anyone with detected 3rd party programs running. It does raise a interesting question about the GMs ability to see what processes are running on the client computers. In some instances it seems they don't know, however you have situations where people are banned and goto forums complaining that they dont have any 3rd party programs, ESTsoft just "investigates" the same case again and either confirms or denys the 3rd party tools being used.

Not sure what they are looking at, but it has to be something other then disconnection error codes and such; however I dont think they are constantly monitoring clients processes unless they are under investigation for suspected 3rd party tools. I'm not even 100% sure if they can check what processes are running on the clients but if they could you think they would have a system setup to alert them when cheatengine is detected to have been attached to cabal. Maybe theres some problem there with the way nprotect/gg detects ce 64bit at the moment so they need to wait for a patch from nprotect before they can start effectively removing ce users from the game with bans instead of just .erl errors preventing launch after detection.

In a way they must have some protocol to check if 3rd party tools are running other then just waiting for the obvious effects ingame like disconnect errors or just obvious hacks...
Old 01/20/2012, 13:05   #15

Well since gameguard is burried so deep in the sistem,almost like a rotkit,it could colect and send details of each computer everytime it gets and error code specific with no-cooldown dissconection or something like that.You get the idea..
Closed Thread