Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hunting of ring of luck +2

Discussion on hunting of ring of luck +2 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hunting of ring of luck +2

sir / maam does anyone know where or what dungeon that drops ring of luck +2? thank you
Old 01/07/2012, 02:44   #2

the drop rate is extremely low, and depending on which version of cabal it differs. For example older versions with DT dungeon still drop cr2/rol2 in trogolo lair DT solo.

for newer versions that are in current episode and official servers, it drops in quite a few dungs, ft1, ft2, lostworld/forbidden island, sienna 1, sienna 2, ic1, ic2.

Maquinas Outpost does not have the rol2 listed on the drop list from cabal wiki.

Note: that drop list is slightly inaccurate because it does not reflect the changes to ft1 during most recent episode patch of official servers. FT1 no longer drops uchh, fchh, sehh, or +8 capes; Also does not drop terragrace/shineguard/mystic grade armor anymore, only crafted osmium epics, and crafted red osm weapon epics.
Old 01/07/2012, 02:53   #3

@ zeke sir thanks for the reply, it will help alot,
Old 01/07/2012, 03:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelrider View Post
sir / maam does anyone know where or what dungeon that drops ring of luck +2? thank you
Just like zeke said but without the updated drops...
Old 01/07/2012, 16:27   #5

last time i've read is rol +2 drops in ca.
thats for LOD til present cabal episode