Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any UPDATED bypasses?

Discussion on Is there any UPDATED bypasses? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any UPDATED bypasses?

Hello, been through everywhere in the hacks section, i cannot seem to find any updated bypasses for cabal EU which is pretty much ridiculous. The fact that CBR doesnt work on most windows 7 is already upsetting me. I do want to pay for CBR, but i cant even start it! So is there any bypasses? I will pay if there is some, i just want to either SH or just get a working W7 64bit CBR, as all other bypasses are detected by gg. Any help will be appreciated, thanks. Adrian
Old 12/22/2011, 18:17   #2

Bump, meaning this whole hacks section is useless at the moment?
Old 12/22/2011, 18:21   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianexi View Post
Bump, meaning this whole hacks section is useless at the moment?
I don't get your point, you can just use Win7 64 bit + CE 6.1 to hack on the official servers. And if you want to use cabalrider in a proper way just install win xp 32.
Old 12/22/2011, 21:30   #4

Thats the problem mate,

as soon as i turn on my sh, it gets detected.
Old 12/22/2011, 21:43   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianexi View Post
Thats the problem mate,

as soon as i turn on my sh, it gets detected.
You are doing something wrong then, do you try to start CE and CR at the same time?
Old 12/23/2011, 11:32   #6

Nahh i start cabal first, go to login menu. Then i start CE and choose the little computer, cabalmain.exe and enable sh. Thats how i used to do it couple years ago when i had a bypass, has it changed now? Am i supposed to start at the same time?

soo, any ideas what could be causing gg to detect it?
Old 12/24/2011, 13:39   #7

Beacause you start cabal first Start CE >Start Cabal >when loggin screen appear > go CE and load cabalmain.exe process If first time gives you d/c try again For me worked fine on Windows 64 bit.
Old 12/30/2011, 17:32   #8

=/ i guess somethings ****** as usual with my pc, i did as u said, i get dc everytime i click enable speedhack, even if its on 1.0. Its CE 6.1 and cabal eu, some dodgy **** :/