Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabalrider stops working XX seconds sometimes

Discussion on Cabalrider stops working XX seconds sometimes within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Cabalrider stops working XX seconds sometimes

Ola al,

Sometimes our cabalrider stops attacking mobs with no reason.
It just stands there using pots... thats it.

10 secs later it starts again, sometimes it dusnt... untill it dies and
then it walks back to redo the whole process.

Anyone has a clue whats wrong ?
Old 08/10/2008, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
try to adjust the settings of your CR, i also encountered this type of problem, all you have to do is refresh your whole config, stop and start, of if possible adjust your kill radius... hope it helped ^_^
Old 08/10/2008, 20:33   #3

CR? what does this mean?...
I deleted the whole folder and unzipped cabalrider again but it didnt help haha..

best regards
Old 08/10/2008, 21:32   #4

CR = CabalRider.
Old 08/10/2008, 21:59   #5

i just deleted all of CR folders and files, downloaded it again...
same problem....

as far as i can see it only occures at FGR and LS....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thread Stops working on its own HELP!
08/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Its set so this thread runs every 500ms. Im aware here arent any Try/Catch blocks. They didnt catch anything. After some jumping, or just waiting the thread stops. I cant figure out where the problem is at... Its not a dead loop, not a dead lock,... public static void CharThread() { lock (Kernel.AllChars) { foreach (KeyValuePair<uint, Character> Charr in Kernel.AllChars) {
Cabalrider Not Working
07/08/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
yea so i bought a cabalrider code and i went to DL the program. it DL all the way but when i go to start it nothing happens... I dont what is wrong with it. I disabled the UAC cuz im running on Vista, but after that i dont have a clue as to what is wrong. can anyone help?
AgBot just stops working
03/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello, I am using agbot about 6 months but i had never had such a problem.The bot was killing mobs and its just stoped. I thought i need to do a teleport but then also didnt happened anything i push start walkscript everything starts except horse casting (in bot console shows that horse is casted but in real its not). And bot just stands and do nothing. Sometimes then its happening in bot console writes: "Error, not moving...Recast movement...". Maybe anybody can help me with that? Thanks.
Cabalrider 1.0.9 working or Not
07/01/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
OK i guess for the past version, but with this sheezzz its not working. Still detected by Xtrap. And i guess we will have to wait for the team to fix it?
Bot stops working after 3 kills
03/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Everything loads beautifully, and starts out perfect, but after the third kill it stops finding targets and stops picking up items. I've edited the skills, modified the ip address, and turned up the system priorities on the bot, nuconnector and silkroad in varying combinations. What am I missing? I've been digging through the forums for days now and can't find anything that applys. Any constructive/positive replys are appreciated.