Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my account has been blocked

Discussion on my account has been blocked within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my account has been blocked

can anyone tell me how to unblocked my account??
please..
Old 07/31/2008, 21:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
dude are you aware of TEMPORARY BANNED ACCOUNT OFFENSE FOR USING THIRD PARTY PROGRAM..<< are you using one ?

there's a way goto cabal main website Log in your account and find the support <link to support> log in and make a ticket concerning about your account..

make a ticket and tell them "why you cant log in your account and make some alibi and make it a good one, and about your account don't tell them that your not using a bot / third party program coz they know you are using one.just be kind to them so they will do the same to you if your finish with your alibi . after that send it and wait for them to reply

after they reply they will state that you are using third party program and the will confirm that you are a botter and make another alibi like ur playing in a computer shop or some sort just think of a good one after that if ask them what should you do coz you cant play your account...

if they manage to reply you in the last time ask them if there is a way that you can make it up for your account to be unbanned if they change there mind if now your chance to tell them that you'll do what ever they said just for the sake of your account

and may be the GM are too kind they will may a way for your account eheh...

Note: i have never tried this before so don't be assured that it will work...
i guess you have a 50/50 chance depends on your alibi

good luck hehe

RULE IN BOTTING:
Bot at your own risk