Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL MISS!!

Discussion on ALL MISS!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALL MISS!!

any idea whats the skill or potion or anything that makes a char miss his attacks even in combo mode??????

thanks
Old 07/27/2008, 07:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats a party buff, Shadow shield from force shielder XD.
it absorbs 3200 hp damage.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Did i miss something?
07/28/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Since when where people able to make .c3 edits? When did half of the Elipvp community become, well, rude arrogant pricks?
i miss you
12/29/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Miss Me?
02/02/2008 - Planetside - 2 Replies
Im back guys, had a problem with my computer. Old Lady + PMS + Baseball bat + computer = new computer time. The new computer im on is a lil bit better but not much. Cant complain, saved me a harddrive cleanin. If ur wondering bout the Vent channel, It was cancelled. I do however have a newer server for us if interested gimee a yell. If you guys already have another hollar at me n let me get it from yas. N E hoo, missed ya n hope to see ya on the forums. I just got EQ2 up n runnin, pretty...
What you miss from CO1
03/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
What I miss most are the wooden swords, and the ability to upgrade a weapon and it not change(i.e. get a wooden wand with no strength requirement, then upgrade it to lvl l50 something, it still has no strength requirement(I think you could do that, don't remember))