Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding address

Discussion on Finding address within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding address

Hello. I use CE 5.3 and I have two questions.

1. For all hacks I see, it says search within these address (like 0170000 and 01800000) and that each client has different ones. How do I find which mine has?

2. Evandon posted a CT file with full hack addys, and he said that anyone could use them as long as they smart edited the address for their client. I even googled how to do it and I couldnt find a simple way. Any help?

Thanks.
Old 07/26/2008, 16:26   #2

if you cant find address in the memory range from 017 to 018 then increase the range.

personally ive found cheats on EU ranging from 004 to 028 so thats how i limit my memory, sure it takes a bit longer since its a bigger range but i always find the stuff im looking for and thats why i've managed to use all of the CE hacks that are posted here.
Old 08/24/2011, 14:47   #3

how about adress for doing wallhack and AOE in CE
Old 08/24/2011, 21:29   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
This thread is from 2008, do not bump old threads.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with finding address
07/20/2010 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
can someone help me and teach me how to find the address?
[HELP] finding some offset and address
03/20/2010 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
guysz.. im having hard times on finding the address of the player offset and server offset and the X Y Z offset.. is there any tut on finding these address?? thanx in advance.. Sorry if i post this in wrong page...
finding a function's address...
01/20/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
currently im trying to find notepad.exe function to create a new file! ok so i've loaded notepad.exe into ida and it disassembeled it but to the left in my function window it has no function names.....and i dont understand assembly so i cant interpret which one is the create a new file function for notepad....how am i able to find the function's address in ollyDBG or possibly IDA without knowing assembly....or do i have to know it either way to find the function if its not posted explicitly...
Ip address Finding [HeLP]
01/10/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
im playing rumbleRO and when i scan it with RPE its address is 127.0.0.1 the GM told me that if i can crack the ip i can bot forever. and the Gm told me that its not his real.how can i know his ip address
[HELP] Finding Gm address & AoE address on CABAL
10/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can i find Gm address and Aoe Address on CABAL ? im using CE please help me. TNX! :bandit: