Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About CabalBot(bypass GG)

Discussion on About CabalBot(bypass GG) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About CabalBot(bypass GG)

Filipino:

bakit ganun kapag binubura ko ung folder ng gameguard pati gameguard.des tapos i oopen ko n ung cabalrider, bigla n lng nagkakaroon ng another gameguard folder dun sa cabalmain na folder ko..? kapg nag open ung cabal nagkakaroon n agad ng gameguard folder automatic.. kaya detected lagi bot ko.. help nmn

English:

Why is that, every time i erased my gameguard folder and gameguard.des, there is always another gameguard folder which automatically popping out in my cabalmain folder.? which is always detedting my bot.. help me please.
Old 07/14/2008, 06:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
no need to delete the GG folder, just run the CR as you normally would do, if you still get the same message, try running 1st the CaBot don't do anything to it, then try executing the client from the CR...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cabalbot bypass problem after upadte
06/20/2009 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
hello guys, ave u got a problem with the cabalbot too after this update? i use it as a bypass so... edit: ok i spoke witht ehs upport center and they told me that their development are working on it... so in a matter of days ill be avaiable i guess...^^;
[Bot - Bypass]Cabalbot by BotsMall EU - Released
05/25/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies
New version of cabalbot for EU-Cabal: http://down.botsmall.com/CABALBot_EU/CabalBotEU1. 07.exe visit: BOTSMALL ---- A Professional Global Sub-MMO Bot Service Portal
Cabalbot GG Bypass - How does it work?
08/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Got any idea how Cabalbot bypasses gameguard? I plan on studying to create a similar bypass, not a UCE. I am really willing to champion on this project and create versions that could be used for different cabal servers that uses GG as hack protection. Kindly PM me if you're willing to help or share info that you know. Thanks in advanced. :)
cabalbot 1.5b now available!!!
08/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
here's the link http://www.auto369.net/download/CabalBotPH1.05b.e xe i hope this will help you!! enjoy!!1 dont forget to click the THANKS button!!!
CabalBot PH cannot bypass GameGuard on Windows Vista
07/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
i'm using windows vista ultimate 32 bit but it seems that cabalbot 1.03 doesn't bypass gameguard (or emulate gameguard) i've deleted the gameguard folder and gameguard.des. opened cabalbot PH 1.03 (the latest cabalbot). right click cabalbot -> start game -> search cabalmain.exe -> game starts. but i just see a message saying that there is an error in the hacking detection blah blah.... my friend and i have the same cabal installer and updates and he was using windows xp. cabalbot works...