Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ME ADMINS

Discussion on HELP ME ADMINS within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool HELP ME ADMINS

ok well i tried downloading the private server on cabal and well i went to down load the east Asian thing and a thing popped up saying file needed and i will give you a screen shot of it and i hope u can help me and please reply back....here is the screen shot if u will need it i really dont know but here it is

111111.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and here another one

untitled.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hope you can fix it reply back to me soon as possible
Old 07/02/2008, 03:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation oh

I got a problem like this i cant see the photos but the file is called cga40woa.fon ??