Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REdCabal]Question about quests

Discussion on [REdCabal]Question about quests within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REdCabal]Question about quests

should i do quests?
Old 06/10/2008, 05:08   #2

rank up and map code only...
Old 06/10/2008, 05:19   #3

The problem is that i cant rank up and i didnt complete tutorials

I ranked up Thx dude
Old 06/10/2008, 05:44   #4

hey m8 .
its simple. open quest book and do first quests only , until reach training force core quest
(in each quest you can see which level is req for complite him , do only quests to lvl 10 , cuz i forgot which level is for Training Force Core quest )
After this do only battle rank leveling quest from officer , other quests are waste of time
Even if you now level 100+ you can do first 10 quests

EDIT
If i remember names are :
lvl 10 - leveling First Combo
lvl 20 - Leveling first Aura
lvl 30 - leveling First battle mode
lvl 40 - Leveling Astral Board Skill
lvl 50 - leveling Second battle mode
...this is enought to go to Port Lux i guess
Old 06/18/2008, 21:58   #5

In cabal8 i cant seem to find the combo quest for lvl 10 lol , im lvl 48 aswell argh!
Old 06/19/2008, 03:51   #6

you need to do a short series of quests to get the first rank up quest. just do the quests under the first storyline. if you have an english transaltion patched in, the storyline title is the name of your class
Old 06/19/2008, 03:59   #7

i did all my rankups and the force core quest but I couldn't get to port lux, why?
Old 06/19/2008, 04:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrin View Post
i did all my rankups and the force core quest but I couldn't get to port lux, why?

Seems you didnt do all the ranks ups then. Lv50 rank has to be done for you to enter portlux or you can do all the quest then get map/warp code to enter
Old 06/19/2008, 11:27   #9

so we only need to do all the rank ups? How about the quests related to the storyline? do we have to do all the non-normal quests? i thought we had to do the quest called 'the last rider' or something to get to port lux, and to do that we have to finish all the storyline quests
Old 06/19/2008, 11:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrin View Post
so we only need to do all the rank ups? How about the quests related to the storyline? do we have to do all the non-normal quests? i thought we had to do the quest called 'the last rider' or something to get to port lux, and to do that we have to finish all the storyline quests
Why need? ahm u get more defense and attack its better to go alone Tower of Death or other GROUP Dungeon. When this dont need make only to lvl 50 Rank ups then u can go all where u can go with ur lvl.

ALL Map Codes after Green Despair Mainquests(only Fort Ruina with The Restriced of Fort Ruina by Officer Morison u can get).

I hope that helped

MfG Darky
Old 06/19/2008, 12:51   #11

to be honest, I didn't really get you =S
Old 06/19/2008, 18:50   #12

Finally , thanks petty.

Now i can combo on cabal 8 =D