Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pink Mod Mobs

Discussion on Pink Mod Mobs within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pink Mod Mobs

Hi guys, is there a way to change the color of the mobs for say color pink so that it will be easy in

botting autoit with pixelsearch. THanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 90X Sorc With Pink PETS for high level MAGE or Knight. or with pink pet
01/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
I have a 90X Sorc in (GRACIA ). With Alot of Pink pEts to level to 99 easily. Full Relm. Low Profile. I want to trade it to a High level Mage or Knight in (GRACIA). Or decent level Mage or Knight with lots of pink pets. Or WTSell it.
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX]
01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies
You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers. I used Styx as the mob to edit. PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS. Original: 2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
[SUCHE]Einen Client mit den 13 neuen Mobs und Zombie Mobs
03/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Also Leute, ich suche jemanden der so nett ist und mir einen Client zu verfügung stellt bzw. macht auf dem die neuen Mobs sichtbar sind . THX
[Question]Big Pink 'cube' mobs?
01/14/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
I need some help. I'm checking some stuff out with AutoIt since Deagle released his nice Pixelbot. He put some files so the mobs are pink. I made some simple bot myself, but he cliks alot of times next to the mob. (Misses target) Deagles bot got the same problem i think. BUT it depends on the kind of mob too. Inhabitants are easier to target then for exemple mad knights. This could be fixed if all mobs are BIG, PINK ( of course since it's a pixelbot ^^), and if possible, A CUBE. Is...
pink mobs
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok i downloaded the files from that guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/108428-release-pink-monster s-pixel-boots.html and the mobs (at maze and tomb) are half pink half regular color i really need to zoom in to make them fully pink. how can i make them pink with zoom hack?(see the mobs pink when zoom out) thx all btw i read this guide : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/109089-improved-pink-monste r-mod.html...