Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OGPlanet Banning in NA

Discussion on OGPlanet Banning in NA within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation OGPlanet Banning in NA

Hey guy i dont know if this will help or anything but this is wat OGPlanet has posted up:

Cabal Community:

As part of an ongoing attempt to keep Cabal safe and hacker-free, we have tracked down and are banning multiple accounts this afternoon. We have documented evidence that each of these accounts have multiple incidents of discrepancies which are prohibited by the End-User License Agreement and, in response to this overwhelming evidence; we are permanently banning those accounts. This should help get rid of a large percentage of the hacking in our servers and make the game more enjoyable to the players who enjoy the game without cheating. Thank you all for your support as we work to make Cabal a more enjoyable place to play!

So all i wanna say is GOOD luck and try to go easy on the hacks for a couple days.
Old 06/04/2008, 18:35   #2

bot till your hearts content. just don't use any of the AOE hacks , speed hacks, wallhacks. etc.

and DONT GO AFK.
i was talking to GM spoon when he was doing this "banning"
he said that he can only ban someone if he see's them botting.

so they have no programs to detect bots.
they put you through a wisper test, mob test, PK test.
you fail? your banned.
simple as that.

so dont go afk, if you do... you better hope your still there when you come back.
Old 06/04/2008, 19:42   #3

Why do you say aoe hacks, etc.?
Old 06/04/2008, 19:45   #4

GM's can go invisible, if someone thinks your botting and reports you, or someone gets a demo, or even if a GM is just strolling by on another bot hunt, and see's your tick's hitting mobs no where NEAR you... your done.

getting a video of you doing that is pretty easy too.
range hacks also.
Old 06/05/2008, 07:37   #5

dude i lost my lvl 98 warrior cause of the banning hunt T_T

botting one night and BAM (you been blocked)