Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO CRACK CABALRIDER...?

Discussion on HOW TO CRACK CABALRIDER...? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2008, 07:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just show us how to crack it... pls use printscreens ^^
Old 08/12/2008, 13:06   #17

Talking

Can we just make a new exe using Autoit then compile it to use the documents of cabal rider files?
wonder im ganna try it out and hope it work (",) wish me luck if any one can help me or support me of any detail feel free to add me at my YM -->

For Those who want only and im a Cabal [PH] Player Server Saturn level 147 ^^
Old 08/12/2008, 13:11   #18

i know the source code... but im not sharing... some idiots here are so stupid and they want my work in an instant but im not giving any of them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2008, 13:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnociello View Post
i know the source code... but im not sharing... some idiots here are so stupid and they want my work in an instant but im not giving any of them...
I already new some of the codes although im still having some error on top of that cabal PH client just updated T_T **** i need support lol XD im waiting for cabal rider 1.12 cuz it already have the passing on the current Client XD Just add me to Ym for some detail im already have my research on the script etc
Old 08/13/2008, 11:56   #20

Spoonfeed please?
Old 08/15/2008, 23:49   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrysabater View Post
guys, how about this.. there is no need to auto keypress. if you have an idea on how to use C+ or and visual basic.. just disect the program and remove the one that ask a username and password.. Because at the first place we downloaded the bot it is up to us to experiment how to crack it..

Maybe for now we stop or avoid begging for someone to crack it, because people dont like that.. instead, try something that you can do.. if you dont have any idea better wait if someone will release it..

EDited
Sorry for the idea..

In visual basic.. we need the source code of the cabal rider... if we are luck or someone will just give us the source code of it maybe we can crack it...

how can you disect the CR.exe? you moron.. if you extract it there would be a thousand of letters and numbers written on a screen.. dont ever think about it.. lolx..
Old 08/16/2008, 00:03   #22

its possible! ok im gonna release my theory.
I have bypassed the Start Game Button!(even i dont log-in any account)
then i discovered that CRPH send logs to CR ip, so i figured it out. i blocked CRPH from my firwall... it worked for how many hours. i closed the game then try to do it again and again until now!
Old 08/16/2008, 11:56   #23

go for google for crack CabalRider and DL the files may be you can get some idea there im pretty sure some crack cabalrider and its pretty hard to find XD

figured out your self and try looking in forums where lots of Pro-programmers stays and talk about cracking some files

if you dont believe its ok he just crack Cabal Rider US from info's on the forums -.^

may be some one have seen it or may be not but its hard to crack CabalRider with out any points or view in Bot making or programming (visual Basic and C++) based knowledge

and yeah editing or molding Cabal rider CR is pretty easy but taking all its files and info's its pretty messy
and ppl who crack it dont advertise it even dont share it in public -.-"

ps there's some who crack cabalrider and its true
so if you can crack it may be keep it to your self or share to your friends not in public
idea's and stuff are based on knowledge and stuff about Cracking it takes more than a lot of patients and knowledge

peace*
if i have missed or i have made a mistake pls correct me thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2008, 18:36   #24

aw..maybe its hard to understand for us players who are not taking computer courses..lol.
why not share it...an advance thanks to those who will share it...ty people
Old 08/16/2008, 19:52   #25

to jinocillo

hey jinno plz STFU if u dont want to share ur bot then just dont post in here or in any other sites that u have already cracked cabal rider.if you dont have sumthing to share then just shut the **** off!!
Old 08/16/2008, 22:14   #26

^^
Old 08/16/2008, 22:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnociello View Post
are u moron?then y are u here?dont u nkw that this is a hack /cheat sharing site knowledge about games?anyone dont want to share here just dont post in here u morons!!!!!just keep ur ******* face out of here!!!

Old 08/17/2008, 09:29   #28

People who don't share die alone. hope you burn in hell for keeping that knowledge to yourself..

Knowledge/Talent is meant to be shared. it is the duty of those who know to understand and teach those who do not.

What do you think would happen if we(who are in the medical profession) stop volunteering for medical missions and aids and stuff? after all we wont get anything in return now do we?

those who are given the gift/knowledge should share it with those who are less fortunate..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2008, 21:44   #29

Cracking Cabal Rider is useless.
TwinR > Cabal Rider
So lets crack TwinR, it has more features.
Try to use HexEditor *loool*
Oh no, better, go make your own bot *lol x2*
Old 08/18/2008, 04:39   #30

Can i ASK for a tool to.. so that i can try, just try to crak it or somthing
thak you.. dont have any idea on where to get on of those crack tools..
^_^ tnx.. (PH botters)...
Closed Thread